The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by mynameisnt
:nothing: I'm allowed to be nice to Shanti, she's my real life friend.

You have real life friends :lolwut:

Original post by Articaaa
It made me lol. :colonhash:

You always make me lol :lol:
Reply 981
Original post by dabest2500

smh...

I'll turn into Ryan Babel :teehee: (you probably won't know who that is :nothing:)

Go back to the hole you came from. :colonhash:
You always make me lol :lol:

It does come naturally. :daydreaming:
Reply 983
The comments in Minecraft music videos :cry2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-TWdyCJ-Bg&feature=related
Reply 984
It does come naturally. :daydreaming:

As does modesty :lol::rofl:

Original post by ElMoro
smh...

I'll turn into Ryan Babel :teehee: (you probably won't know who that is :nothing:)

Of course I know who he is!
He's that Dutch football player who currently plays for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. He can play as a left winger and as a striker. Babel began his career at AFC Ajax in 1998, working his way up through the youth team and into the senior squad. He played three seasons for the first team before he was transferred to Liverpool in mid-2007, where under three successive managers he failed to secure a regular first team position. Babel was sold to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in January 2011, for a sum around half of that which Liverpool paid for him. Babel has been part of the Dutch national football team since 2005, and has represented his country at all youth team levels.

I'm very knowledgeable :u:
As does modesty :lol::rofl:

I know. :blush:
Reply 986
Of course I know who he is!
He's that Dutch football player who currently plays for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. He can play as a left winger and as a striker. Babel began his career at AFC Ajax in 1998, working his way up through the youth team and into the senior squad. He played three seasons for the first team before he was transferred to Liverpool in mid-2007, where under three successive managers he failed to secure a regular first team position. Babel was sold to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in January 2011, for a sum around half of that which Liverpool paid for him. Babel has been part of the Dutch national football team since 2005, and has represented his country at all youth team levels.

I'm very knowledgeable :u:

If you're gonna fake it, at least do better than copying the first paragraph of wikipedia. :tongue:
Reply 987
What the...

Reply 988
Original post by ElMoro
If you're gonna fake it, at least do better than copying the first paragraph of wikipedia. :tongue:

I did no such thing!
How dare you accuse me of attempting to fake my knowledge of football :teehee:

What gave it away :emo:
I have decided that imma go now. buh byee.e
Reply 990
I have decided that imma go now. buh byee.e

Bye!
Sorry, I went to have breakfast :smug:
How do you know when your coursework had been processed ? Sorry I was baking :biggrin:
Original post by wcp100
Then those who are truly enlightened will glimpse at the pure artistic beauty of mathematics. They will not differentiate between the arts and maths. However the wise will know that there is no such thing as a free dictatorship; realise that the act of broadening one's mind by reading is only a step towards wisdom and that only maths can utilise the flowing creativity.

By that logic, your dictatorship is not only void but detrimental to your cause. If "those who are truly enlightened" will not need the dictatorship's rules to hold their views, then there is no need for a dictatorship to further the Mathematical aim. Therefore the purpose of the dictatorship must be stated as being purely and simply to terrorist the proletariat, which in turn takes away the opportunity to grasp the 'artistic beauty of maths' from any of those citizens may be late in developing their intellectual natures; their minds shall have already been turned away by your self-destructing actions. My point is that there is no such thing as a free dictatorship - that is your problem. In my free democracy people shall have the choice to recognize and appreciate all art.

Bold is where I have corrected your spelling and punctuation. See the benefits of English?
(edited 12 years ago)

You know I could confirm or deny that if I knew who you were.
Original post by ElMoro
I didn't understand any of this.

Also, it feels weird not having ffs there. :nothing:

Do you have no artistic soul El? ffs.
Saame, I still haven't finished my music one yet. :daydreaming: :work:

I haven't even made a level. :teehee: They are cool though! I want to play it! :biggrin:

We don't have any at the moment. :emo:

every? :lolwut:

Touché.*

*ever. ffs. I have caught the ElMoro curse :eek3: Ahhhhhh
Original post by ElMoro
I can't stop ffs :facepalm2:

Hi :biggrin:

Hello, friendliest person in the world :grin:
Now have upped my postcount I am off to have a tour round San Francisco.

What the...

This almost made me die with laughter.

Latest