The Student Room Group
Reply 9980
Original post by Groat
Why would I care about beating everyone when I've done AS-Levels? :s-smilie:

Ooh, I was gonna ask you - what texts have you studied for English literature? If we have to do Wuthering Heights I might kill myself! not literally. I just hate that book :L
Original post by joanna-eve
How was your day? :lol:

Oh, my day :nothing:
Reply 9982
Ooh, I was gonna ask you - what texts have you studied for English literature? If we have to do Wuthering Heights I might kill myself! not literally. I just hate that book :L

Exam texts: The Great Gatsby, The Kite Runner, Hardy Poetry and Tennyson Poetry.
Coursework texts: Othello and A Streetcar Named Desire.

:u:

You never answered my Facebook question... Wuthering Heights is about cubing :lolwut:
Reply 9984
Original post by dabest2500
Oh, my day :nothing:

:console: what happened? Just bad results or what? (and your results aren't even bad!)
Original post by Groat
Exam texts: The Great Gatsby, The Kite Runner, Hardy Poetry and Tennyson Poetry.

:sexface:
:console: what happened? Just bad results or what? (and your results aren't even bad!)

Yeah, the results :emo:
Walking home in the rain with my results in my hand was very appropriate :lol:
Reply 9987
I'm ashamed I didn't post that much in this thread :sigh:
I'll re-gain 5th place next thread! :rant:
Original post by D95
I'm ashamed I didn't post that much in this thread :sigh:
I'll re-gain 5th place next thread! :rant:

:smug:
Reply 9989
Original post by Groat

Excellent :colone: The coursework pieces are both plays? I will have to actually get round to reading The Great Gatsby now :lol:

You never answered my Facebook question... Wuthering Heights is about cubing :lolwut:

No, the book you said was about cubing. I'm 130 pages into Wuthering Heights and I still don't know what it's about :nothing:
Reply 9990
Original post by Maths_Lover
I am currently in debtbroke, so I didn't. :tongue:

:lol: I just did some online staples shopping :colone: I spoil myself too much! Seriously, that website kicks bum :tongue:
Reply 9991
Yeah, the results :emo:
Walking home in the rain with my results in my hand was very appropriate :lol:

Pathetic fallacy :lol: It could have been way worse!

:sexface:

:facepalm:
Reply 9992
:smug:

I was on holiday for 5 days :emo:
Right, tomorrow - Gonna decide on my choices I hope and also try and finish chapter 3 :biggrin:
Reply 9993
No, the book you said was about cubing. I'm 130 pages into Wuthering Heights and I still don't know what it's about :nothing:

Oh right, that book is apparently for "beginners".
I spams slice turns :facepalm2:
It's method is also so unorganised that I don't understand it.

You made me get excited and all :unimpressed:
Reply 9995
10000 :colone:
Hey :h:
You should know about being super smart, you beat me! :tongue: I've been getting my alphabets mixed up because of the letters they share, but instead of thinking the foreign letters are the native letters, I did it the other way around :facepalm2:

Hey :hugs:

Well, if it helps i feel horrible and sort of wish that i'd just got my predicted grades instead. I think that the whole thing was just a case of beginners luck.

You're the super smart one. You can speak over 200 different languages (or thereabouts), worked out the nationality of those people that dabby was talking about just from the spelling of their names, taught me what a Pagan was, and what linguistics is and countless other things.

Oh, and are you the one who said they had an idioglossia? Because i finally got round to googling what it actually means, and if it was you then you are officially one of the coolest people i've known, ever!! :awesome:
Original post by D95
I was on holiday for 5 days :emo:
Right, tomorrow - Gonna decide on my choices I hope and also try and finish chapter 3 :biggrin:

Yup, we MUST finish it!
Pathetic fallacy :lol: It could have been way worse!

Yeah, it's time to push for A-Levels :dumbells:

Latest