Scroll to see replies

Original post by expendable
litb1 102/120
litb2 75/80

:smile: how did you do?

litb1 - 110
libt2 -64 :smile:
Got A*A*A* - cam econ here we come!
What's the OCR english lit as level ums scored out of?
Original post by Expendable
:s-smilie: What's the implications of that then; can I not put A - Maths on UCAS etc?

Think you need to check to see if you have cashed it in. But either way, if you have the UMS for it, you do technically have the A to put on UCAS.
Reply 5984
not ONCE have i been able to log on track
Original post by TheSquareMile
Got A*A*A* - cam econ here we come!

Sick one. Hopefully I'll be in the same position in a year's time!
Original post by Acerbic
Sick one. Hopefully I'll be in the same position in a year's time!

You probably wont using words like "sick" - but I wish you well nonetheless.
Original post by TheSquareMile
You probably wont using words like "sick" - but I wish you well nonetheless.

Well aren't you an uptight dickhead.
I'm so happy! I've got 280 UCAS points and needed 260 for my firm. :biggrin: It's still conditional because my occupational health has yet to be processed, BUT I'M BLOOOOOMMMMING IN DARN IT! YAY!
A* A A. Was 1 ****ing ums off the A* in physics due to bottling my empa.
Reply 5990
still can't get on track, so paranoid i haven't actually got in haha...despite the A*A*A :P
Original post by In_Infamy
SOAS maybe? They had loads of clearing courses. You can choose to do a language as one of your modules too. Also QMUL

Are they better than say Royal Holloway, i mean that much different. Do you reckon it would be ok if i say switched to Law at Kings? Im worried about accommodation thats the thing.
1h20mins till my school will let AS students into the building >.>
My results were A* in Economics, A in History, and Bs in English Language and General Studies. My firm's offer was AAA, although I didn't meet it I'm still in because of the A* in Economics :biggrin:

Absolutely delighted with them, especially considering I thought I'd be in Clearing after thinking my exams didn't go very well - obviously not the case! Only got a B in Economics at AS, but thrashed the exam this year, getting 95% overall.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5994
BAA*
Two marks off an A in ICT, damn it!
Fairly happy though.
Original post by cz100
How did you do?

I got 4As...so shocked and happy! xo
Reply 5996
I got B C C in maths, Biology, chemistry, my mum went crazy on me kicked me out and im in a internet cafe now . I don't want to have a Bio medical science degree at the university of westminister and not get a job being overtaken by oxford graduates :frown: .
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Are they better than say Royal Holloway, i mean that much different. Do you reckon it would be ok if i say switched to Law at Kings? Im worried about accommodation thats the thing.

Dude, SOAS is like one of the best in the country. Look them up on the league tables and everything. The thing with SOAS is that it's small so a lot of "people" (i.e regular students) dont know about them.

Isn't Law at Kings mega competitive? Is that even in clearing? I lokoed at Kings on clearing last night and they only had two courses (something nursing) on clearing.
Original post by azz92
I got BCC my mum went crazy on me kicked me out and im in a internet cafe now . I don't want to have a degree at the university of westminister and not get a job being overtaken by oxford graduates :frown: .

Are you Asian?
I missed my firm offer. I met the grades of my insurance but track hasn't updated(it still says conditional next to my insurance). What should I do? How often does track update?

Latest