The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Westmount hall

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I know what you mean i am bored of wating, quite jealous of you for actually being there! are they all on your course? send pictures? i feel like im asking way too many questions :P xxx
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I know! I'm going to Birmingham on Wednesday with a friend, odds are I'll end up coming home with loads of stuff for my room! But yeah, just want to move in now, been drawing and painting to pass the time, I don't think I did this much stuff for my art AS :P
Reply 42
Original post by becky louise
That sounds alright to me. I can't wait to go, I'm super bored of just getting stuff ready. I heard there was like a big lounge somewhere that's shared between all the flats but I can't really remember, seems like ages since I went round on the open day, there's probably something though, I'm pretty sure there's something like it in Oakmount? But I'm not sure. Isn't the kitchen very big then? I thought it would be bigger considering there's nine people sharing.

The kitchen is quite big, a bit of cupboard space. Two fridges, two ovens et cetera.
Everybody here so far is doing social work, everybody else is starting on the nineteenth. I'll upload pictures tomorrow after my first day.
We all had a little drink earlier and everybody who is here so far is pretty cool.
Reply 43
just found out I have a place in Westmount halls :biggrin: flat 11, room 8
Original post by Aust1n
The kitchen is quite big, a bit of cupboard space. Two fridges, two ovens et cetera.
Everybody here so far is doing social work, everybody else is starting on the nineteenth. I'll upload pictures tomorrow after my first day.
We all had a little drink earlier and everybody who is here so far is pretty cool.

Good, at least there's space I'd hate to have a really tiny kitchen for nine people, good thing there's two of everything.
Original post by Strythall

I'm in flat seven! I move in on the 17th. What are you going to be studying?
Reply 45
wow how many flats are there? god this next week and a half is going to go slowly :s-smilie: i cant even packbecause i need t wear my clothes :P looking forward to pictures :smile: xxx
Reply 46

I'm in flat seven! I move in on the 17th. What are you going to be studying?

speech and language therapy, im very excited now :P you?
Reply 47
Original post by vicki3817
im in westmount hall flat 10! anyone else? :smile:

I'm in flat 10 :smile:
speech and language therapy, im very excited now :P you?

Me too! Nice to find someone else doing my course! :smile:
Flat 5 room 10 :smile: Can't wait to move! eeeeeek :smile:
Flat 11 room 2 :smile: I can't wait to move it now!

Looks like we are sharing a flat together, and both doing speech and language therapy :smile: I cant wait to move it, dont know about you ha!!
Reply 52
Me too! Nice to find someone else doing my course! :smile:

same :smile: where are you from?xx
Reply 53
Original post by CharlotteVT
Looks like we are sharing a flat together, and both doing speech and language therapy :smile: I cant wait to move it, dont know about you ha!!

aw cool :smile: yeah my step sister is staying in flat 11 room 9 doing speech therapy so they must group people doing the same course together :smile: have you got facebook?xx
Reply 54
Hi :smile: i'm in westmount flat 11 room 7. Studying speech and language therapy too! when are you moving?
Reply 55
Original post by rachel.o
Hi :smile: i'm in westmount flat 11 room 7. Studying speech and language therapy too! when are you moving?

You're next door to me :biggrin: 17th September you? have you got facebook?xx

aw cool :smile: yeah my step sister is staying in flat 11 room 9 doing speech therapy so they must group people doing the same course together :smile: have you got facebook?xx

http://www.facebook.com/charlotte.twelvetree
Theres my facebook, feel free to add me :biggrin: So thats half the flat doing SLT already, want to move in now haha!
Reply 57
Original post by CharlotteVT
http://www.facebook.com/charlotte.twelvetree
Theres my facebook, feel free to add me :biggrin: So thats half the flat doing SLT already, want to move in now haha!

Yeah me too! I left my job last week so I've now got 2 weeks of waiting :/
Reply 58

Yep http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=527238929 (hope the link works!) I move in 17th too :smile:
Reply 59

Yep it's http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=527238929 (Hope the link works!) :smile: I move in on the 17th too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending