The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

University of West London Student Accommodation?

Scroll to see replies

Ok found a 4 bedroom house in ealing if anyone wants to join. 1500 a month excluding bills. let me know cause i cant get up there to view it but some of you might :smile:
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 181
Have any of you guys bought tickets for freshers yet?
Original post by rpark7
Have any of you guys bought tickets for freshers yet?

No lol, you?
Reply 183
Original post by fowlerryan
Ok found a 4 bedroom house in ealing if anyone wants to join. 1500 a month excluding bills. let me know cause i cant get up there to view it but some of you might :smile:

That sounds good if we can't get the 10 bed one.
Reply 184
Original post by ,,,,
No lol, you?

No haha not yet.
Reply 185
I think this one's still up for looking at as well http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-30810316.html
Reply 186
I'm doing Computer Science, man the weather is bad in London today ._. ruined my plans.

My maximum price is £130 including bills, anything higher then I can't afford it.. Anyone phoned and checked if there's space in the 10 bed room house?

Original post by rpark7
I think this one's still up for looking at as well http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-30810316.html

^ I really like the looks of that one, clean and decent price, however it doesn't say whether it includes the bills or not? Also the pictures are from 2009, hopefully it's still in the same state :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Zuex
I'm doing Computer Science, man the weather is bad in London today ._. ruined my plans.

^ I really like the looks of that one, clean and decent price, however it doesn't say whether it includes the bills or not?

My maximum price is £130 including bills, anything higher then I can't afford it.. Anyone phoned and checked if there's space in the 10 bed room house?

Weather is absolutely terrible today in London lol! That right move one seems good for £93 a week....the 1500 a month one is a little too expensive for me personally, not sure about you guys though?

That house has already been agreed to let though?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 188
Original post by Zuex

^ I really like the looks of that one, clean and decent price, however it doesn't say whether it includes the bills or not? Also the pictures are from 2009, hopefully it's still in the same state :biggrin:

True dat. I did try to email them asking them about the bills but they haven't replied so I don't know whether that's a sign that it's not been updated or something? :s-smilie:
Reply 189
Original post by ,,,,
Weather is absolutely terrible today in London lol! That right move one seems good for £93 a week....the 1500 a month one is a little too expensive for me personally, not sure about you guys though?

That house have already been agreed to let though?

Ahh righty didn't see that lol they should have a massive sign with that on it instead of a little one in the corner. My bad haha.
Original post by rpark7

trouble is it says end of september. don't things start around the 12th???
Original post by rpark7
Ahh righty didn't see that lol they should have a massive sign with that on it instead of a little one in the corner. My bad haha.

lol, i think we should check the hanger lane 10 bedroom house one before it get's snapped up
Reply 192
Also, an update as I have posted several times that I may have a possible friend that will be coming to the same university as us, her application was unsuccessful so it's just me now.
Reply 193
Original post by ,,,,
lol, i think we should check the hanger lane 10 bedroom house one before it get's snapped up

Yeah definitely, it seems like the most promising thing so far.
Reply 194
Original post by rpark7

That one looks pretty ideal, but it says "Let Agreed" so someone's gotten in there before us. I called the agency about the 10 bedroom house, but apparently there are only a few rooms left. He's going to get back to me on how many, but there are probably about five.

It does look like we're going to have to group up into separate groups. I found a five bedroom house that's about a half an hour's bus journey from Ealing, but we'd have to pay our own bills because it only includes the core rent. The up side is it works out at about £85 a week, and the bills shouldn't work out at any higher than £30 per person per month.

http://www.ambermarsh.co.uk/details.php?id=153

One has an en-suite shower, I figure it's kind of fair if we weight the prices we all contribute to reflect that, but all in all the house is bright, furnished, cheap and the rooms are big.
I think some of the rooms on the 10 bedroom property are already taking so I am going to continue house hunting.
Please try and keep me posted on any possible accommodation
Reply 196
Ok let me know if you find anything - I'll be looking as well but I won't be able to view/meet up till Saturday. Hope we find somewhere! this is so annoying, I wish we were provided with somewhere to stay.
Reply 198

Doesn't write whether bills are included, assuming not which makes it quite expensive if bills come up to £30 each person, we're looking at £146 (too much).
Original post by Zuex
Doesn't write whether bills are included, assuming not which makes it quite expensive if bills come up to £30 each person, we're looking at £146 (too much).

Urm true, what price range are you looking for, below 110?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending