The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL: 2012 Graduate Scheme Applications

Scroll to see replies

bofaml phone for ibd, anyone with experience ?
When did you get the phone invite and is this for the graduate scheme
Anyone else heard back from HSBC with regards to the recent IBD/M&A Advisory assessment centres..... 20th October and 3rd November????
Original post by THEKID1991
When did you get the phone invite and is this for the graduate scheme

Yesterday, and yes it's for grad.
Reply 984
Original post by stanmoor
I can't see bragging. Just google it mate, it's pretty easy to do!

How'd it go with KPMG?
Invited for CS equities research interview, apparently is going to be 2hr with 4 M.D.s ..... is this normal? HR said they weren't hiring in their presentation..... :/
Original post by pepperpots
Invited for CS equities research interview, apparently is going to be 2hr with 4 M.D.s ..... is this normal? HR said they weren't hiring in their presentation..... :/

Yeah, that is quite normal if it is a final round? If so, did you have telephone interview(s) first? Is the interview desk specific?

Regarding what HR said, it might have been the case that they weren't hiring but one or two desks might have realised they've got headcount or something like that.
I never had a telephone interview with them, does this sound like final round to you?
Original post by pepperpots
I never had a telephone interview with them, does this sound like final round to you?

No, but it definitely sounds like a strange format for a first round.
anyone got offer from RBS other than greekalpha?
Invite to the McKinsey first round - PST test. Considering they have already reviewed the CV, assuming I pass does this mean I'm interviewed or can they still reject the application?
Original post by Jakeh
How'd it go with KPMG?

Yeah I passed the AC mate but i got an email yesterday saying the scheme is now full, so they want me to transfer to a different division. Not sure what I'm going to do yet as I only wanted to do T+R! How about you?
Original post by Sam o0o
Can you not switch office/dept?

I've been offered to switch department but I don't want to do audit/tax etc. Still got final round with Deloitte so hopefully I'll get that..if not, then i may have to consider audit :frown:
Anyone heard back from Booz yet? I know some people who applied have got rejections but anyone got any further yet?
I've not yet heard from Booz
I received an invitation for interview at Booz this evening. Haven't heard from McK or anyone yet.
Reply 996
Anyone hear from Citi for Risk?
Reply 997
Original post by stanmoor
Yeah I passed the AC mate but i got an email yesterday saying the scheme is now full, so they want me to transfer to a different division. Not sure what I'm going to do yet as I only wanted to do T+R! How about you?

Passed AC for T&R final round soon.
Original post by gurkin123
Anyone heard back from Booz yet? I know some people who applied have got rejections but anyone got any further yet?

I'm still waiting to hear from Booz, nothing yet.

Original post by QFin
Anyone hear from Citi for Risk?

Nothing beyond an invite to take an online numerical test.
Reply 999
i have been rejected from credo, got the email yesterday lunchtime and have not heard from any of the other consulting firms

Quick Reply

Latest