The Student Room Group

how do u get rid of the shadow above ur upperlip ??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pleasehelpme...
jhondis

Did it also have a negative effect on your spelling skills?
yea jaunedice... i've only ever heard of it never saw that illness writeen so yea
Shave.
the liquid foundation was £2 lol and that was my birthday gift lmao...

plus if it's under £10 i think i can make the money, i just need 2 find out what it actually is and how you actually use it lmao

http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Studio-Secrets-Anti-Shine-Mattifying-Primer_949483/

Here is the link for the suggestion I gave you. Read the description. Now, go to youtube and search for "primer" and you will find a tutorial that will explain its purpose and how to apply it.
lool wow £10.29 wow that's expensive jeez i'll check out the tutorials soon thx :-)
lool wow £10.29 wow that's expensive jeez i'll check out the tutorials soon thx :-)

Its OK. Happy to help. :smile:
Reply 46
i use a shaver becoz plucking hurts.... my skin is very sensitive n peals easily like white crust i don't know everything's justmessed up to bh

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't shave! suck it up and pluck or wax or use one of those hair removal creams but don't touch the razor!
Reply 48
well it's a light greenish colour and i'm pretty sure it's common within females lol ??? and my skin colour is yellow so :l

It's definately not common for girls to have green upper lips.
i'd get it checked out..
Original post by llacerta
Green? Perhaps blow your nose?

Lol :biggrin: great diagnosis Doc
this is scary !!! are u sure you are not colour-blind ???
Reply 51
:facepalm:
Seriously, I would not recommend cheap foundation! If you have to wear foundation, I suggest you save up money and buy a good brand. Also, erm get a skin test done? And maybe look after your face better? AND DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SHAVE ANY PARTS OF YOUR FACE?!

you get me blad?
£2 isn't that cheap for foundation and i think my skin is mostly dry cuz i often skip showers most days plus am really not a healthy person... i eat no veggies at all and my diets so corrupt.. i mostly skip dinner times becuz my mother cooks crap
Reply 54
£2 isn't that cheap for foundation and i think my skin is mostly dry cuz i often skip showers most days plus am really not a healthy person... i eat no veggies at all and my diets so corrupt.. i mostly skip dinner times becuz my mother cooks crap

moisturise...that would soften your skin
and maybe you should fix your diet- but that's for your health. I think we'd all agree that the green is due to you shaving :/
this whole thing is just gross, or a complete troll.
Reply 56
no ?? why aren't any females answering dammit

i

I'm female and I have no bloody clue what you're on about, sorry.
Reply 57
yea becoz sometimes i'm wearing found around my cheeks n areas whatever n then when i sweat or whatever theres a green shadow above my lip n its like eww lol // so yea

dont shave your face! that's the worst thing you can do! it's green because once facial hair is shaven, it comes back thicker. i suggest you bleach or wax your facial hair.....
Reply 58
well you could try to tell it to go away nicely... I mean your lip is your lip! you can't remove shadows! do you mean the shadow or the hair??
Original post by a rusH
Jaundice? :lolwut:

Sorry... I think I accidently negged your post :P <3

Quick Reply

Latest