The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by unamed
I'm not sure if this counts, but my gran's sister is a famous poet etc. (here)

Yeah that counts
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
Oooh where? :biggrin: im jealous!

I watched filming in London for the first episode of the upcoming series 2! :smile:
Reply 382
Met her majesty the queen:

If you don't believe me, go "ask her" if you dare!
Reply 383
My Mum and Dad went to Buckingham Palace in 2007 because at the time my uncle was major of the town where we lived so i think they meet the queen then
Original post by punctuation
I watched filming in London for the first episode of the upcoming series 2! :smile:

oooh i live in london! whereabouts do they film?
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
oooh i live in london! whereabouts do they film?

They've finished this year but the exterior of 221b filming is on north gower :smile:
who screw the famous bass class people?? {ive met a dude ,that i think is shipbroker and earns more than 1.000.000 per year }amazing dude!
Patrick Stewart - Rude
Ian McKellan - Nice man
Rolf Harris - Nice man
Stewart Lee - Rude
Simon Callow - Nice man
Paul Mason - Nice guy
The twins from hollyoaks in an airport.
McFly (lol) in an airport looking really smug and special.
Princess Eugenie in pret a manger in Newcastle.
Fares Karam (famous Syrian singer) on a plane.
(edited 12 years ago)
Gordon Brown opened my refurbished school, and he totally blanked me out.
Reply 390
Princess Diana, it was my dads regimental open day and she was colonel in chief of the regiment. My brother who was 5 at the time decided to left up her dress when she was talking to the soldiers families.:blush:
Reply 391
I stumbled across an Alan Titchmarsh book signing once. I went in, and like, he didn't want to interact with anyone, so you had to write on a piece of paper what you wanted him to sign on the book.

I wrote "I've given you what you wanted, please release my daughter!". When it was my turn he looked at the paper, gave me a disgusted look, then told me to get out.
Reply 392
I met Ronnie Barker when I was very young.
Also met Bill Bryson at a book signing.

Recently saw Tom Hanks and David Hasslehoff at a movie premiere but didn't actually meet them. Also recently saw HRH Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales but didn't actually meet him.

Would love to meet P. Middy!
I recently met Josh and Laura from Channel 4's Seven Dwarfs - they were both really nice :smile:
My Dad took me once to go see Stoke in the executive box, and i got pictures with Phil Taylor (who was awesome and reaally nice!) And James beattie who, unfortunately, was a bit of a douchebag. I prefer Walters anyways xD
Reply 395
I met Max and OB from Hollyoaks and they told my friends and I to stop following them. They were so irritable and rude. We genuinely weren't following them...
Billy Bragg, very friendly. And Ken Livingstone once stayed in my house.
Original post by ~DamasceneMoon~
The twins from hollyoaks in an airport.
McFly (lol) in an airport looking really smug and special.
Princess Eugenie in pret a manger in Newcastle.
Fares Karam (famous Syrian singer) on a plane.

Ooohh Fares Karam?? :biggrin: i swear he's lebanese :P
Original post by punctuation
They've finished this year but the exterior of 221b filming is on north gower :smile:

Awww I go near Euston and that area loads!! :frown: ah well, i'll try next year :smile:
Reply 399
Ryan Jarman and Kate Nash on the train home from school a few years ago when they started going out. Spoke to him and he is pretty cool, if not a bit glum, and ignored Kate Nash as we didn't like her.

Rich, the metalhead from Skins was in my year at school. Used to be pretty good mates with him and sat next to him in history. Only see him occasionally now, but he is still cool.

Alexa Chung sat at the table next to me a few birthdays ago, she said hi and that was about it.

And... Our house gets used for photoshoots pretty often with various models etc. Once had Ronnie from eastenders round for a shoot, and she had to use the shower. Normally all the people are alright as they are in a homely environment rather than having to put on a display for the public, they are much more relaxed.

Quick Reply

Latest