The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

Scroll to see replies

I have met in Milton Keynes most of them in exhibitions...

The actors who play

Draco Malfoy
Seamus
Grabbe and Goyle
Gimli

And

Margaret Thatcher
Reply 781
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Am i the only one who doesn't really care about celebrities?

"lik omgawd you r famouz!".....no, I just dont see myself doing that. I met a few rich/famous peeps but not worth my time to get excited about it all.

Exactly, I agree.
Reply 782
Lil Chris hahaha. I didn't actually know who he was at the time, but he played at the union at uni once. He lied to my face when I asked him how old he was though because he was only 17 at the time and told me he was 18... (tbf he did look about 15 which is why I asked in the first place haha) Anyways, he got a major loss of respect for that when I looked up his actual age, even if I do understand why he did it... not sure he was legally meant to be at the venue when they were selling alcohol.
Reply 783
Original post by mevidek
Exactly, I agree.

well , some people might say dont reply to the thread then.
Reply 784
Original post by hbk4894
well , some people might say dont reply to the thread then.

That's why I didn't reply to the thread, I agreed with somebody.
Reply 785
Original post by mevidek
That's why I didn't reply to the thread, I agreed with somebody.

right.
Reply 786
He's not really that famous (he was a guest with Tim Westwood the other night, though), but I've met Hyro Da Hero a few times, splendid chap. He recognised me the other day and hello.

He better get really famous now just so I can boast about him recognising me.

EDIT: I've met loads of rugby players too. All were lovely.
(edited 12 years ago)
I met George Lamb, and he is very nice to everyone, even sat in a photo booth with me and my friend :colondollar:
omg never going to get rid of those pictures :colondollar:
I feel so cool, I've met McFly and Olly Murs ;P
I walked passed Nick Nairn (TV Chef) doing some filming at an odd hour in some woods near us - we were dog walking. It was only when we were several yards away that I thought "that was Nick Nairn" but alas the moment was lost, it was raining anyway.
Reply 790
Original post by icnthelpit
I feel so cool, I've met McFly and Olly Murs ;P

cool , where did you meet them?
Original post by hbk4894
cool , where did you meet them?

McFly and Sugarbabes at charity concert for Demelza, and Olly Murs at a concert. My friend met him this half term, she's gonna be in his video!
Reply 792
Original post by icnthelpit
McFly and Sugarbabes at charity concert for Demelza, and Olly Murs at a concert. My friend met him this half term, she's gonna be in his video!

alright.
Reply 793
Original post by npaul4
My dads met Jeremony Clarkson... he got told off for taking pics when they were filming
He's also met Brian Cox...not quite as interesting though unless your into physics like I am :biggrin:

cool , where were they filming?
I've met:

Ed Miliband
Alex Salmond
Jah Wobble
Ricky Tomlinson
Sherrie Hewson
Arthur Smith
Charles Clarke
Original post by Misskatie7
I met George Lamb, and he is very nice to everyone, even sat in a photo booth with me and my friend :colondollar:
omg never going to get rid of those pictures :colondollar:

I envy you sooooo much!!!! :biggrin: I'd love to meet him.
Reply 796
Original post by hbk4894
cool , where were they filming?

Canada I think, although could of been America I guess :tongue:
Original post by Aylish
My grandma met Martin kemp,will young and his band
My dad met morrisey and the stranglers and Mick jones out of the clash.
My mum met Mick jones aswell and griff Rhys jones and Albert Riera and arbaloa (footballers) and lots. More if you want to know pm me

I went to a private. Nursery that chris woods (sheffield Wednesday) footballers wife owned and I saw hurst on the tram coming back from a match

My mum and dad met chris waddle

Ohhhhh you lucky beast :frown: haha I'm an owl if you hadn't guessed :biggrin:
One for anybody who watches Great British Menu or Saturday Kitchen. Yes, my hair was in dire need of a cut at the time!

I've met the Queen. :biggrin: During the Golden Jubilee in Stirling, shook her hand and she asked me where my school was haha.

Quick Reply

Latest