The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leelad
where nearly every episode was based around some random character no one has ever seen before...and then is never seen again after their episode.

That happens every series.
Original post by aeterno

I posted on your profile since we were kinda going off topic here ahaha :colondollar:
Reply 582
Original post by VanillaTwilight
I posted on your profile since we were kinda going off topic here ahaha :colondollar:

I can't post on your wall :frown: Not sure if it's been disabled or TSR's playing up
Original post by aeterno
I can't post on your wall :frown: Not sure if it's been disabled or TSR's playing up

Odd :s-smilie: does it work now ?
Original post by VanillaTwilight
Odd :s-smilie: does it work now ?

From what I can see, you have it set so that only contacts and mods can post on your wall. So either send aeterno a friend request or go to your profile -> Settings -> privacy settings -> Change the setting from whatever it is at to "Registered Users"
Original post by rmhumphries
From what I can see, you have it set so that only contacts and mods can post on your wall. So either send aeterno a friend request or go to your profile -> Settings -> privacy settings -> Change the setting from whatever it is at to "Registered Users"

I have aeterno as a friend :s-smilie: lol. Anyways I tried changing it to registered users... dunno if it's worked now?

Back on topic - still not watched the 2 episodes of waterloo road haha
Oo, turns out Chalky is filming! I saw him and the cast mention his presence on Twitter. Which would mean, perhaps Denzil dies?
Just finished watchin the last episode.
Great but the ending.... :K: a bit random, but looking forward to the next series.
Original post by BHS12
Oh btw- has anyone else noticed that Lorraine was in it before as TA? Pretended she lived in some posh house, and grantly had a heart attack??

Oh yes, I remember. She had some compulsive lying issues.

That was a totally different character, but played by the same person.
(edited 12 years ago)
Kyle and Tariq calling each other 'fam' and 'blood' made me wince.

Also, I'll be gutted if Tom leaves.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by 554593
Brilliant episode!! can't wait for the next series!

Random question- Does any one know the name of the song played at the prom when tariq speaks to trudy. Its something along the lines of

There's no way that i can love... i hear you say... i can't let you leave etc

:colondollar:

The one at 47:30? Friendly Fires - Hurting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01gvwgj/Waterloo_Road_Series_7_Episode_30/
Reply 591
Original post by hbk4894
maybe it was Mason making his return driving the lorry, maybe Kyle tipped him off about what happened and he could have got released that day so was going to get revenge on Tariq and the rest of Waterloo Road.

i dont think Mason would of gotten out of prison so early, it was only a couple months after. plus the whole lorry thing looked like a genuine accident, didnt really seem to me like the driver set out to kill anyone, looked like he just lost control of the wheel
Reply 592
does anyone know the song when Eugene entered through the railings of the school and it was also played when they attacked Finn?
Such a ridiculous ending.
Why on earth did the 'gang' all have london accents if the show is based in Rochdale? Gah, I used to like Waterloo Road. Then Eva Pope (:love:) left, it became unforgivable unrealistic - a crossbow, why? One of the most chunky, difficult to conceal weapons, wouldn't a gun have been more realistic? Oh no, they used a gun in series three. It just seems like they've run out of storylines.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 595
after all that i realised how much i miss ronan in the series! :frown:
I reckon Grantly/Grantly's missus is gonna be killed off.
Reply 597
i remember reading in a newspaper article a while back when Waterloo Road got complaints about showing knifes on the show they said"towards the end of the series , viewers will learn the true extent of carrying knifes , never happened.
I know who dies....just googled it :biggrin:
Original post by HellOnHighHeels
I know who dies....just googled it :biggrin:

Off-topic: This probably doesn't mean much, but repped just because of the Seether song you have in your sig. :biggrin:

-------------------

On-topic:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest