The Student Room Group

Graduate entry dentistry 2012 - (University of central Lancashire)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Hey everyone i hope u are doing well at uclan!

I need your helpp!!
MCQ entrance exam for uclan is coming up and i was hoping to get some tips and advice, would be greatly appreciated.
I'll pass on any info to this years thread.

Thank you for your help in advance
Darsh
Hey everyone! I am a UCLAN density applicant for 2016 entry. I am invited to attend the entrance exam. Any tips?? I would really appreciate any help and advice! Want to be a dentist so baaaaaaad :frown:

PS: Any 2016 entry UCLAN dental applicants?? :smile:
Original post by Darsh31
Hey everyone i hope u are doing well at uclan!

I need your helpp!!
MCQ entrance exam for uclan is coming up and i was hoping to get some tips and advice, would be greatly appreciated.
I'll pass on any info to this years thread.

Thank you for your help in advance
Darsh

Hey darsh31! :smile: I know it was a long time ago, but how did your entrance exam go?
hey guys I am invited to the uclan entrance exam too! with the short time notice they gave us, I desperately need help as to how much detail will be covered for their learning objectives. Any help will be much appreciated
Original post by Nergis
Hey everyone! I am a UCLAN density applicant for 2016 entry. I am invited to attend the entrance exam. Any tips?? I would really appreciate any help and advice! Want to be a dentist so baaaaaaad :frown:

PS: Any 2016 entry UCLAN dental applicants?? :smile:

on the same boat :confused:
Original post by _husaini_
hey guys I am invited to the uclan entrance exam too! with the short time notice they gave us, I desperately need help as to how much detail will be covered for their learning objectives. Any help will be much appreciated

Hey _husaini_ :smile: what other uni's have you applied to?
Original post by Nergis
Hey _husaini_ :smile: what other uni's have you applied to?

Ukcat unis, kings, barts and cardiff. What about yourself? :smile:
How is preparation going?
Original post by _husaini_
Ukcat unis, kings, barts and cardiff. What about yourself? :smile:
How is preparation going?

Cardiff, Bristol, Plymouth and UCLAN :smile: I have started reading around a bit but I'm confused and nervous about the exam still, not too sure what to expect.. :frown: Wbu?
Original post by Nergis
Cardiff, Bristol, Plymouth and UCLAN :smile: I have started reading around a bit but I'm confused and nervous about the exam still, not too sure what to expect.. :frown: Wbu?

good luck with your choices! me too, I'm confused about the depth of knowledge we need because the learning objectives can require a lot of detail! but so far just using my biomedical sciences lecture notes, if thats the course you did the notes will be pretty useful, I'm just happy that its not negatively marked lol
Reply 309
Does anyone know of anyone that might be interested in bellvue student accommodation for September 2016? I'm looking for someone to take over my contract :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest