The Student Room Group

Uclan vet med foundation

Hi, I applied for Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (Foundation Entry) at the University of Central Lancashire in October and have still not heard anything back? Any help would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by MJ123$
Hi, I applied for Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (Foundation Entry) at the University of Central Lancashire in October and have still not heard anything back? Any help would be appreciated.
Hi there ,

I applied too ! The application for vet med foundation closed from 31st of January so I believe we would hear from them by now to May if I’m correct so still time to wait.
Reply 2
Original post by MJ123$
hi i applied aswell, along with a few other people on my course none of us have heard anything yet, so dont think theyve started responding
Reply 3
We still haven’t heard either:hopefully soon:smile:
just today i received an email from ucas and lancashire has updated my application (though i was unsuccessful), i’m guessing they’re going through the applications now if that helps u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending