The Student Room Group

GIRLS, what do you eat daily?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Breakfast - nothing usually, maybe some grapes or a cereal bar when i wake up
Lunch - beans on toast or a sandwich depending how hungry i am.
Dinner - meal with the family e.g. last night it was sausage and mash :smile:
Snacks - i might have a packet of crisps if we have anything nice. depends what we have in the house tbh.
Reply 81
Breakfast - can of tuna with black pepper, black coffee
Snack (at 11.00) - 2 babybel lights
Lunch - 1 60g packet of mattesons fridge raiders, an apple and a packet of raisins
Snack - 25g almonds
Dinner - Usually a weightwatchers readymeal followed by a protein shake
(edited 12 years ago)
I can't believe how badly some people on here eat!

Breakfast: Usually a bowl of porridge/three weetabix/muesli with a banana and some nuts and seeds on top.

Lunch: Can be anything, either leftovers from the day before, or bulgur wheat/cous cous salad with beans if I'm out somewhere.

Dinner: Soup/Bean stew/Tofu with veggies...depends...

Snacks are normally fruit and nuts. I don't eat much junk food - it doesn't fill me up! Only occasionally eat chocolate and hardly ever eat crisps.
(edited 12 years ago)
Since I've moved out to Sheffield I haven't eaten as I usually did before.

Breakfast: bowl of Coco Pops and a glass of milk

Lunch: Banana (Uni hasn't started yet)

Dinner: Wholemeal bread with cucumber and tomatoes or Subway's Chicken Tikka Honey Oat Sandwich.

Wow, that wasn't much...
Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
have uu done it in reverse on purpose

Lol, no. I'm not too fond of breakfast food in the mornings, and I'm quite nocturnal, so my mornings start in the evening :tongue:.
Reply 85
Breakfast: toast and a cup of tea.

Dinner: panini/wrap/sandwich with a packet of crisp and water.

Tea: whatever the family is having: last night i had fish, stir-fry and veg.

I am 5ft7 and 7'9.
mine varies

take yesterday

1 small chicargo town pizza
1 piece of cod in bread crumbs
home made tuna curry
big bag of cheese and onion crisps
home made tuna curry

im 5ft2 and 15 stone 4
Original post by gravityisamyth
bulgur wheat

whats that like?
I'm 5ft 4 and weigh 9 stone.

Breakfast: Chocolate slim fast milkshake

Dinner: Usually a sandwich if i'm at work, if i'm off it could be anything.

Tea: Chocolate slim fast milkshake

I eat out maybe 2-3 times a month.
Reply 89
I eat furniture. I just can't help myself. I need help. :emo:
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
whats that like?

you're back! :redface:
Breakfast: Shreddies or Oatibix

Lunch: Sandwhich or a roll with ham or tuna.

Dinner: It varies everyday

Snacks: I try to not eat them really. Usually I just have fruit , yoghurt , Go Ahead fruit bake bar

I'm 5ft4.
Well, it really depends but at the moment during the holidays I'll normally go for:
Breakfast - some cereal, muesli is my favourite at the moment... + fruit and orange juice (or a coffee, depending on how tired I am!).
Lunch - brown sandwich with ham/pastrami/corned beef (I actually dislike white bread so it works well for me!); some nuts/crisps; more fruit/the occasional chocolate bar :cookie: I tend to go for soup in the winter.
Dinner - it could be anything from spaghetti bolognese to chilli to a sunday roast. It depends on who's at home and what we feel like.

I normally snack on fruit, vegetable sticks etc.

I probably eat out once a week (Mum and I get Prezzo/Ask vouchers when Dad's working a night shift! :tongue:). If I don't eat out, I might submit to a full blown Indian takeaway.

I'm 6ft and 10st10.

I can't believe how unhealthily people eat on here (and by unhealthily, I don't mean too much). What's with the slimfast breakfasts and dinners? They're bad enough for you even if you're on a diet, and I get the impression a lot of people on this thread aren't.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
whats that like?

Kind of similar to cous cous except it's bigger and has a nuttier taste. I prefer it usually. :smile:
Breakfast: two slices of toast with butter/jam
Mid-morning snack: packet of Pom Bears (yes I am 5 years old ^_^)
Lunch: ham and lettuce sandwich/toastie, snack bar, Muller light yoghurt
Mid-afternoon snack: fruit usually, but a packet of sweets or a Freddo if I'm feeling a bit blue :P
Dinner: varies greatly, usually a pasta, casserole or noodle dish.
Height/weight: 5ft 4 inches, 8 stone 9 pounds
Breakfast - Nothing.

Lunch - A glass of orange squash/orange juice.

Dinner - Changes daily. Usually something like, fish, pasta, mash, chicken, or pork with vegetables... and a glass of orange squash.

Supper - Occasionally crackers, or biscuits, or some fruit/veg. But usually nothing.
(edited 12 years ago)
Breakfast - Porridge, always. Unless I get up late then it's nothing.

Lunch - Often a sandwich, Apple an Orange if I'm out. If I'm at home then it's usually soup/omlette and fruit.

Dinner - Whatever is in the house, I try and eat some form of meat though.

Snacks - Usually fruit, occasionally chocolate or sweets but not frequently.

I weight around 9 stone 12 pounds and I'm 5''7. I've gained weight though because I've been drinking a lot over the summer and stopped exercising as much, so I'm on a diet :wink: However, :lolwut: at some of the things on here! Some girls have a completely **** diet, I'm suspecting a few porkies.
(edited 12 years ago)
It makes me really sad how many girls on here are embarrassed or ashamed of having a BMI of 22 or 23. My BMI is 22 & I have boobs and a bum but I exercise and enjoy a mixture of different foods so I'd say I'm pretty damn healthy!
Currently on a low carb kick at the moment...

Breakfast:
2 poached eggs w/ one rasher of grilled bacon or quorn sausage.

Lunch:
Small tin of tuna with mixed leaf salad. Light babybel.

Dinner:
Fillet of salmon, salad.

Snack is usually an apple, though a few times a week I'll have a 99 calorie biscuit bar. Try and drink a lot of water, but probably drink more diet coke.

I'm 5"2 and 10.5 stone....as you can see I'm losing weight though!
Reply 99
I'm 5'2- 5'3 and around 6st7

Breakfast- a slice of toast with butter and a banana (should eat more but I never seem to feel hungry at breakfast)

Lunch- a small bacon/chicken sandwhich or sushi

Dinner- pasta with lots of mince and veg in tomatoe sauce or plate of potatoes, salmon/ lamb and veg

Snack- lots and lots of tea and coffee, ornages, grapes, a pack of crisps, maybe some olives, not a fan of anything sweet so not much to snack on.

Quick Reply

Latest