The Student Room Group

Is she ghosting me intentionally or am I just overthinking too much?

There is this girl whom I like. She is 19 turning 20 next month and I am 23. We used to be in the same school but didn't know each other in school days and now she is in a different college in 2nd year 4th semester where I completed my bachelor's 8 months ago and I am a soon to be an MBA Student. We had been chatting on Instagram since July 2023 and we had been chatting pretty much daily since then

We have been sending each other virtual hugs daily and we are both foodies and made a big bucket list of food we will eat together and also chat about many more things. She had been really sweet to me and she too called me sweet often and I call her cutie too. But for the past 2 days she isn't chatting with me and I am having a feeling that she is ghosting me. She did the same 2 weeks ago but she later said she was in a trip so couldnt chat but that was for only a day. This time it's been over 2 days and still she isn't even reading my messages.

The weekend tho she hasn't been online much but today she has been coming online and even seeing my Instagram stories but still no reply to my message. I literally tried to do audio call to her on Instagram when she was online but she wasn't picking it up. I did 3 audio calls but no reply. At least I wrote an apology message saying her to forgive me if I said anything wrong to her even though our last chat was completely normal. Is she ghosting me or am I overthinking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending