The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by An Aspiring Guy
What if you're so abnormally ugly - ugly to the highest calibre - that you actually draw attention to yourself?

Ball gag and gimp mask usually sorts that one out.
Just ignore them it happens to me all the top they probably think your cool!! (Or maybe u have something on ur face) but take it as a good thing that people stare at u!! 🍟🍟Don’t depress about it they are probably just getting used to u!!!!!!!! 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟💘 hope u find this useful ......
Reply 22
There's an assumption that a person looking at you ~means~ something, and it's just not true. How many people do you look at on the street while you're walking? It's human nature to make yourself aware of your surroundings, check for danger, double-take at someone who looks unusual, etc etc. But believe me, I know where you're coming from. I stayed inside most of last year to avoid people's staring. Once you accept people will have forgotten about you in 5 seconds, it becomes easier to face.
I came here to shitpost (thought it was a guy OP) but hey

Have you ever thought that you're actually a t t r a c t i v e to these people?
Hey I have the exact same situation as you. Everywhere I go people stare. I finally got the nerve to ask one of my starters what they were looking at but in a nice way and they said,
Reply 25
same I feel very anxious, thought that there something wrong with my face and start covering up my face with all my hair; then i started cutting my hair in every length possible because I don't know why but I had a breakdown.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 26
It happens for me too.Yesterday I was on a walk with my friend and every one stared at me and they would look me in the eyes. I really don't like it and it makes me feel self conscious about it.It happens all the time 🤔
Girl I feel the same way, everyone I know, my friends, classmates, adults tell me I am beautiful. A lot of handsome guys look at me but I really don't know why :frown: idk why but everyone seems to think I am beautiful but if i was then how come i don't have a boyfriend now. I have only had one boyfriend in my life, I am 18 now. My cousin who bullied me for years is probably why I am so self conscious about myself, my body, my looks. I highly highly doubt you are ugly at all besides you seem like a nice person so you are beautiful in the inside and probably on the outside.
Reply 28
Do you have an Instagram or anything of the sort because I got through the same thing, I get stared at, people look at me with disgusting and they are rude to me. I been in the psych ward for a week where everyone lied to me but I did enjoy venting. I want to help you.
Original post by Oreo11
Do you have an Instagram or anything of the sort because I got through the same thing, I get stared at, people look at me with disgusting and they are rude to me. I been in the psych ward for a week where everyone lied to me but I did enjoy venting. I want to help you.

3 year old thread, closed :smile:

Latest