The Student Room Group

Guys have you ever......?

Have you ever stared at a random girl's face with soft, warm, and affectionate eyes?
I’ve stared at a random girls face but not sure about soft, warm and affectionate eyes.
Reply 2
Original post by Little pecker
I’ve stared at a random girls face but not sure about soft, warm and affectionate eyes.

But why you guys stared?
Reply 3
Original post by Biaer
But why you guys stared?

You seem to have made a very similar post nearly a year ago. You need to learn that guys are visual people who love a certain prettiness. Prettiness suggests a literal physical openness to being interested in appearing attractive and any self-preserving man wants to be with a woman who would want to make him happy, by visual attractiveness but also visual attractiveness can be part and parcel of a woman making an effort in several areas of her life, which is likely to be beneficial to the social circles and domestic life and sexual, emotional, and intellectual life that she would have with a partner.
Original post by Biaer
Have you ever stared at a random girl's face with soft, warm, and affectionate eyes?

when you say stared, it makes you sound like a creep
Original post by Biaer

Yes, I have. Although it is not intended, it has a charming appeal to me.
Original post by Picnicl
You seem to have made a very similar post nearly a year ago. You need to learn that guys are visual people who love a certain prettiness. Prettiness suggests a literal physical openness to being interested in appearing attractive and any self-preserving man wants to be with a woman who would want to make him happy, by visual attractiveness but also visual attractiveness can be part and parcel of a woman making an effort in several areas of her life, which is likely to be beneficial to the social circles and domestic life and sexual, emotional, and intellectual life that she would have with a partner.

@Picnicl maybe consider replying to my PM
Reply 7
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
@Picnicl maybe consider replying to my PM

The answer is yes, because you are expressing boredom with posts not even about you, on a thread you didn't create. I should have reported it as bullying rather than just not constructive as you clearly don't care who you hurt as long as it supports your ultra-feminist ideology.
Original post by Biaer
But why you guys stared?

Because she’s goodlooking usually, or something unusual.
Reply 9
Original post by Little pecker
Because she’s goodlooking usually, or something unusual.

Have you ever stared at an ugly woman?
Original post by Biaer
Have you ever stared at an ugly woman?

Yeh once but she had a bald patch which caught my eye
Original post by Biaer

I've stared at many androids this way.
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
I've stared at many androids this way.

lol
Original post by Picnicl
The answer is yes, because you are expressing boredom with posts not even about you, on a thread you didn't create. I should have reported it as bullying rather than just not constructive as you clearly don't care who you hurt as long as it supports your ultra-feminist ideology.

alright, i admit that post was rather harsh, my apologies for it. it's not ultra-feminist ideology, however, just trying to support someone who felt uncomfortable. i must point out that your posts seemed insensitive and critical of the OP, and i was trying to defend them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending