The Student Room Group

Do you think it’s possible for this friend of mine to have a crush on me

So basically I’m 20 and he’s 18 now. His dad and my mom were really good friends and close so that’s how me and him met, I used to go to his house a lot and we use to play games and watch stuff along with my siblings and his sibilngs. I just want to clarify I never had a crush on him at this time never thought he was pretty in fact ugly. Anyway this was when I was like 11-12 years old and he was like 9.

For some reason our parents stoped talking because they had a massive argument. So there was this wedding reception that was going On and I kind of knew he would be there but I didn’t care, my dad was just like is that ___? And I was like whatever man idc he’s ugly I never thought he was good anyway. And my dad is like no he looks handsome now and I was like what really

So his mom and my dad were speaking to each other again and we’re friends again well they became friends after they saw each other. So the guy was right in front of me speaking to other little boys and I was just going on my phone. He had such a glow up he used to be so ugly and now he looks so gorgeous and pretty so I immediately liked him

He didn’t speak to me the whole time but he stared at me when I wasn’t looking and continued staring when I noticed. Then he just came to me and said hi. And I was like hi do u remember me because that last time I saw u was when u we’re 9. He said he saw me at the engagement day too but just didn’t speak. So yeah we spoke for a while and yeah at the end I told him I think this is the last time I will see u, so I’ll only see u next year then he was like yeah and looked down smiling when I said goodbye.

Btw he couldn’t have asked for my socials and neither would I have asked him because u don’t understand his parents may seem nice but they are extremely strict so yeah poor man has no freedom.

Do u think he likes me like why the hell was he smiling to himself when I said I won’t see u again. I meant I’ll only see him next year because that’s when they are going to do the wedding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending