The Student Room Group

The "waiting for news is driving me crazy" uberthread 2011-12

Scroll to see replies

I got an acknowledgment from Glasgow - when I first got it I thought it meant they had given me an offer as they have been giving out offers :rolleyes: Just going to have too wait a bit longer :tongue:
just got my first offer from Surrey for Aero :smile:
Original post by Peter91
I am, where are you applying? :smile:

Oh cool :biggrin:
I've applied to Imperial, Birmingham, Southampton, Warwick and Keele, you? :biggrin:
Im still nervous :P As soon as I can log into track, I shall be watching it night and day :L
Original post by desy.kris
yay for you!! have you heard anything from Soton?

Nary a thing!
Original post by Peter91
Cambridge (NatSci); Imperial, York, Sheffield and Leeds. :smile:
I've got an interview with Imperial coming up; pretty apprehensive. :P

Oh cool :biggrin: That sounds awesome :P When did you send your application off? Also, when did Imperial reply to you? :biggrin: thanks
Eek, just got an offer from Cardiff! So relieved :biggrin:
Reply 386
Original post by FuzzySheep
Eek, just got an offer from Cardiff! So relieved :biggrin:

congratttts :biggrin: for what grades? :')
Reply 387
Offer from Glasgow Uni, ABB - backup is sorted!
Got an audition for Canterbury Christ Church :biggrin:
Reply 389
my ucas was sent off today yayayayay

and my teacher wrote me the most glowing reference i love her
Original post by i Pav i
congratttts :biggrin: for what grades? :')

Thank you, I'm just so relieved I potentially have somewhere to go to next year! :biggrin: AAB :smile:
Original post by Peter91
Around the beginning of October, maybe the 2nd? And only really recently, the day before yesterday. Hope you get one soon too :smile: good luck.

Oh yay! Well done! :biggrin: Hopefully mine will be quick-ish! And thanks :smile: good luck and hope you get your offers too! :smile:
Reply 392
Thank you, I'm just so relieved I potentially have somewhere to go to next year! :biggrin: AAB :smile:

Hearty Congrats!

At what time did you get the email and also the track update?
Reply 393
Original post by Peter91
Cambridge (NatSci); Imperial, York, Sheffield and Leeds. :smile:
I've got an interview with Imperial coming up; pretty apprehensive. :P

Congrats. which course in Imperial?
Reply 394

woooo lucky you :P

i get nervous everytime someone sends me an email thinking its ucas and i swear its always stupid ebay.:mad::angry:
Original post by mpc1
Hearty Congrats!

At what time did you get the email and also the track update?

Thank you :biggrin: Got the track update at 5:45, wasn't expecting it at that time!
Original post by i Pav i
woooo lucky you :P

i get nervous everytime someone sends me an email thinking its ucas and i swear its always stupid ebay.:mad::angry:

Haha, I got the email sent to my phone while I was on the bus and I literally had a mini heart attack, it was a horrible wait! Fingers crossed you get a UCAS email instead very soon :biggrin:
Reply 397
Thank you :biggrin: Got the track update at 5:45, wasn't expecting it at that time!

Curious - did the email ALSO come at the same time exactly?
Original post by mpc1
Curious - did the email ALSO come at the same time exactly?

Do you mean an email from the university? I haven't got that yet so don't know, sorry!
Reply 399
Do you mean an email from the university? I haven't got that yet so don't know, sorry!

No, I meant the email that comes from ucas saying "change in track has taken place"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending