The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

offers

I sent my ucas application off for law sometime in october, manchester uni was one of my 5 choices but I've still not heard back? Is this a good sign or bad sign?

Also, does manchester do interviews for law applicants?
Hello
I have applied on 1 Jan and yesterday received a confirmation email that they have received my application and they ‘may require me to visit uni or interview’ this was written in that email

Did your confirmation email is same like this?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Hello
I have applied on 1 Jan and yesterday received a confirmation email that they have received my application and they ‘may require me to visit uni or interview’ this was written in that email

Did your confirmation email is same like this?

Yes. Not sure when we hear back
But my friend received offer for Business in December from Manchester!
I have not heard about law
Reply 4
Did you have to sit LNAT?

Yeah they are pretty fast for business I feel. I got an offer for business 1 day after submitting UCAS
Original post by Anonymous #2

Yeah they are pretty fast for business I feel. I got an offer for business 1 day after submitting UCAS

Oh
Anyone for law ?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2

I applied 27/09 and I got an offer for CS at Manchester a week after applying so I think CS is quite fast as well. I also received an offer from Edinburgh a week after the first offer, which was insane because I broke a 7 year curse of no one from my school receiving a STEM subject offer from Edinburgh. Then it's all of the universities which take a long time.

Rejection from Cambridge pre-interview. Offer from Imperial on 18/12 and I'm still waiting on Durham (approaching 4 months now!).
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #1
I sent my ucas application off for law sometime in october, manchester uni was one of my 5 choices but I've still not heard back? Is this a good sign or bad sign?

i received an offer for law from manchester 2 days after submitting my ucas - but don't worry as i don't think it means much. they'll get back to you eventually! i'm still waiting on bristol and no news so far. have you received offers from other unis?
Original post by matchamoos
Original post by Anonymous #1

i received an offer for law from manchester 2 days after submitting my ucas - but don't worry as i don't think it means much. they'll get back to you eventually! i'm still waiting on bristol and no news so far. have you received offers from other unis?

What were your predicted grades and when you applied ?

3A*s and i applied on the 2nd of nov ^^
Original post by matchamoos777

3A*s and i applied on the 2nd of nov ^^

Oh thats early
I also have a 3A* 1B
Applied in January
Waiting for decision
Does anyone knows about WUGES
Warwick Undergrad Excellence Scholarship
Original post by vnayak
Did you have to sit LNAT?

No
I missed my lnat

Quick Reply