Reply 520
I got in!!! :biggrin:

Studying BSc Geography, still waiting for my accommodation
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 521
AHHHH! I got in! Deferred until 2013 but Ancient History :biggrin: Offer was AAB and I ended up with A*AA so half tempted to reapply for Edinburgh/Adjust for a different course but I think I'll leave it for now. Congrats to everybody!
Pro, I got A*AB!!! I'm studying Politics at Newcastle :smile:. When do you find out about accommodation?
Reply 523
Original post by HollyLouise94
Pro, I got A*AB!!! I'm studying Politics at Newcastle :smile:. When do you find out about accommodation?

I'm going to be doing Politics as well! :smile: Still waiting to find out about accommodation, seems like a lot of people have already!
Reply 524
I'm heading to Newcastle to study Psychology. So happy! :biggrin:
So happy for everyone who got in, yey! :biggrin:
Hi to all new History students!
Got in for architecture!!! :biggrin: Anyone else in Castle Leazes? I got Catered halls.
Original post by PurpleJazzHands
Got in for architecture!!! :biggrin: Anyone else in Castle Leazes? I got Catered halls.

congratulations! im in castle leazes too :biggrin: which hall are u at?
Original post by aeyurttaser13
congratulations! im in castle leazes too :biggrin: which hall are u at?

Freemans' hall =) I think I just quoted you and another person in the applicants page XD
Original post by PurpleJazzHands
Freemans' hall =) I think I just quoted you and another person in the applicants page XD

oops my bad, checked this one first :colondollar:
I have no accommodation email yet :O Worried :frown:
Original post by HollyLouise94
I have no accommodation email yet :O Worried :frown:

Either do I, at least we're not alone ^^
Just received my diploma results and got unconditional offer to Newcastle. I will be starting as a year 2 student, studying accounting and finance!

So happy (;
Original post by VickyDoodle
Either do I, at least we're not alone ^^

I was impatient so emailed them and they said they would email me in the next couple of days :smile:
Hope your email comes through soon too!
I will be back next year, just wait! :getmecoat:
Reply 536
I've received an unconditional offer 1month ago, for Food Science and Nutrition!
Reply 537
going for psych! anyone else?
Reply 538
Original post by JSam1994
No, we haven't been to any, we didn't think we needed to look for accommodation, we were happy to stay at home, but we stayed together all through easter and decided then! It does look small, but i dont think we need much space, it takes about 20 minutes on a bus to get home so we can leave stuff here. He lives about 15 minutes away and me, about 20 :smile:

Just wondering if you got in and got the accomodation you wanted, we got magnet court :frown: if you got Ricky road and are looking for a swap then we'll definetly be up for that :') haha
Original post by aeyurttaser13
oops my bad, checked this one first :colondollar:

Ah well, :P What course are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending