The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Psychology and Newcastle University

Does anyone know if Newcastle University tent to take a while to respond to psychology applications i’m stressing🫣
I don't know Newcastle specifically but universities in general can take their sweet time in getting back to you, so I wouldn't worry about it :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Does anyone know if Newcastle University tent to take a while to respond to psychology applications i’m stressing🫣

Hi Anonymous,

We do try to process applications as quickly as we can. Please be aware that we receive a large volume of applications, and each application is considered individually.

Applicants can track the progress of their application by logging on to the Apply to Newcastle Portal.* If any further information is required from an applicant in order to process their application, they will be contacted via the portal.

Hana 🙂
Reply 3

I applied for the same course, haven't heard anything yet, have you? x
Reply 4
Original post by amesxxx
I applied for the same course, haven't heard anything yet, have you? x

I got an acceptance yesterday!!! Have you heard anything yet? If not good luck xx
Reply 5
I got an acceptance yesterday!!! Have you heard anything yet? If not good luck xx

Got an acceptance Wednesday!!! See you there !!!!!!! xx
Hi guys congrats on your offers, also waiting for an offer can I ask what the requirements were?
Hope to hear soon, still waiting :frown:
What grades are your offers?
I got my offer yesterday for the joint psych with sport and exercise. I also applied for the single honours psych and waiting for that offer. Newcastle is my favourite uni so I applied for 2 courses there :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi guys congrats on your offers, also waiting for an offer can I ask what the requirements were?
AAA, its a lot but it'll be worth it because I love Newcastle haha
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hope to hear soon, still waiting :frown:
What grades are your offers?
AAA, its a lot but it'll be worth it because I love Newcastle haha
I got my offer yesterday for the joint psych with sport and exercise. I also applied for the single honours psych and waiting for that offer. Newcastle is my favourite uni so I applied for 2 courses there :smile:
well done!!! Newcastles my fav as well its the only place I want to go hahaha. I was planning on applying twice but didn't so I was so happy when I got my offer
Original post by amesxxx
Got an acceptance Wednesday!!! See you there !!!!!!! xx
yayyy!! See u there xx
Original post by eilidhcraigie
well done!!! Newcastles my fav as well its the only place I want to go hahaha. I was planning on applying twice but didn't so I was so happy when I got my offer
Yeah, its the only uni i want to go to, just waiting to hear if i get offered the single honours too but nervous about the 3 A‘s requirement
Yeah, its the only uni i want to go to, just waiting to hear if i get offered the single honours too but nervous about the 3 A‘s requirement
honestly do not worry about it, at the end of the day we've still got 2 months until they start, and there's always the possibility to go through clearing. good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending