Reply 541
Original post by Mike Hunt is nice

Haha, na, tene bhata kawuch?

Maru nam gamech?

before I thought you said bhat before I read it again :lol:

Na tana wayru joy a chai? :biggrin:
Wow, i loved Kings, my mum got a Law Degree from there. I went to see the Embankment building and stayed there for the night with one of my friends in a family friends dorm. Loved the night club at the top and the social bar overlooking the thames. I'm not entirely sure whether its near the maths department. Its where the SU is based.

Can i ask, how many A levels did you do and what did you get?
Also, how are you coping with attending all your lectures?
Do you have any tips on how i could maximise my chances of getting into KCL?
Finally, i'm hoping to go into finance , are there many banks coming to the careers fairs?

sorry about this but also, what sort of AS grades would i need to stand a strong chance?

Thank you very much X

Well what do you want do at Kings because they don't offer a pure chemistry course?

Yes the SU is based on the Strand campus, in which I have all my lectures. I am coping fine with attending all my lectures - I mean some people just simply cba to get up for 9am lectures (we have 3 9am starts), but I manage fine and attend all my lectures.

I got 4A*s for my A2s in FM, M, Phy and Chem. My ASs where 4As in those same subjects.

As for the rest of the stuff, again I can't advise you unless you tell me what degree you are applying for at Kings, because they don't have a pure chemistry degree.
Original post by anshul95
Well what do you want do at Kings because they don't offer a pure chemistry course?

Yes the SU is based on the Strand campus, in which I have all my lectures. I am coping fine with attending all my lectures - I mean some people just simply cba to get up for 9am lectures (we have 3 9am starts), but I manage fine and attend all my lectures.

I got 4A*s for my A2s in FM, M, Phy and Chem. My ASs where 4As in those same subjects.

As for the rest of the stuff, again I can't advise you unless you tell me what degree you are applying for at Kings, because they don't have a pure chemistry degree.

Probably Ancient History, thats what i want to do most, i have an A at As greek, which i did out of school and will do the A2 in my A2 year. I got 93% overall.
Probably Ancient History, thats what i want to do most, i have an A at As greek, which i did out of school and will do the A2 in my A2 year. I got 93% overall.

I don't mean to be frank, but haven't you done something like History or Latin? Also with an ancient History degree your chances of a job in finance are limited unless you perhaps do the accounting exams, but even then severely limited. Yes there are lot of banks that come visit us during careers fairs. All the big ones come to us.
I don't mean to be frank, but haven't you done something like History or Latin? Also with an ancient History degree your chances of a job in finance are limited unless you perhaps do the accounting exams, but even then severely limited. Yes there are lot of banks that come visit us during careers fairs. All the big ones come to us.

Nope, tbh, i really haven't helped myself with my choices. I did latin gcse, but that was it.
Oh, thanks for the info.
Yeah, i have a meeting with a careers officer next week, hopefully she can help. My biggest mistake was choosing subjects that i am good at instead of what i enjoy.

Thank you anshul95
Reply 546
Original post by blueray
Maths needs revision...

which is what ive been doing lol, all the set 1's found it hard :tongue:
Reply 547
I think you'd feel sick if you saw some of the stuff I have to at uni for maths LOL.

LOL omg ur doing maths :redface:
i love math but i dont think i could do it in uni, i wanna do a pharmacy degree :biggrin:
Reply 548
...whats your fav subject? :biggrin:
Seems like we're all busy with revision :tongue:
Reply 550
Anyone watch click?
Original post by Crazy Paving
:angry:

Sorry :wink:
Original post by Vikki1805

Sorry :wink:

u best be, man will regulate u in no tym x
u best be, man will regulate u in no tym x

Man best calm his hype!

Man best calm his hype!

naww, u jum ur hype cuz teri ma meri lolli chatte che
Reply 555
Kem cho bhai ana ben....kem koy wat kur ta nathi?

So you do know some :colone:

manz betta kno.

snm.
Original post by blueray
So you do know some :colone:

Just the bad words. :creep:

manz betta kno.