Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by alexsheppard11
how about a 5d mkiii?

I said camcorder, not camera.

Although that is a seriously nice camera... :coma:
Reply 981
I hate you so much right now <3

Two days before payday.. my Phillips in ear ones broke.. third set in 4/5 months :frown:

So I need suggestions guys. I need a good durable set of in ear headphones for around a max price of £30 or so.
I mainly listen to podcasts, Audiobooks and spotify, so specific sound benefits won't be a big deal to me
Original post by Kenny_uk

Two days before payday.. my Phillips in ear ones broke.. third set in 4/5 months :frown:

So I need suggestions guys. I need a good durable set of in ear headphones for around a max price of £30 or so.
I mainly listen to podcasts, Audiobooks and spotify, so specific sound benefits won't be a big deal to me

I found in ears always broke for me as well hence I bought some over ear ones 18 months ago and they are still as good as ever :smile:

Haha sorry ;D

Are you wrapping your headphones around the phone/player? As for what to get, I'd go for one of these three pairs for around £30:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-300-Bass-Driven-High-Quality-Noise-Isolating/dp/B004P5PSNK/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1330633076&sr=1-2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MEElectronics-Clarity-CW31-Wooden-Earphone/dp/B004OBZ2X6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330632679&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SoundMAGIC-E10-Earphones-Silver-Black/dp/B005HP3OB0/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1330632888&sr=1-1
Reply 984
I try not to, but unfortunately I have to when I put it in my locker at work.
My headphones arrived today =D initial impressions are very nice, looking forward to hearing them after a couple of nights of burn-in.

I try not to, but unfortunately I have to when I put it in my locker at work.

That's most likely what's doing the damage if you've lost multiple sets, it tends to put a lot of stress on the connections at the jack/monitors. Just wrap them up separately if possible (:
Reply 986
Anyone here use that Facebook Branchout thing?
Don't do it
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to get the new iPad. :ashamed2:

Looks rather delicious and I say that as someone who hates Apple. The screen is particularly impressive, it's got more pixels than my TV :frown:

Also quite impressed that the cost is going to be the same.

But I'm still waiting on the Windows 8 tablets. I love Metro.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Aphotic Cosmos

Not quite the same, but you could always run a remote desktop app on the iPad to bring in the best of both worlds. Apps like Splashtop are extremely responsive now.

But yeah, the new iPad looks very nice indeed. It stands a pretty good chance to have kicked the Android tablet market in the teeth, especially if the processor can be shown to deliver the speeds Apple are claiming over the Tegra 3.

EDIT: Hmm, no "one more thing", looks like Siri is staying exclusive to the iPhone 4S :holmes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 990
Aye I know. It seems the average life spawn is 3 weeks for mine :frown:
iPad 3 certain does look very nice but wouldn't swap my android tablet for it. It just feels so limited compared with the customisation I can make to mine
Original post by wizard710
iPad 3 certain does look very nice but wouldn't swap my android tablet for it. It just feels so limited compared with the customisation I can make to mine

I see you are playing with tapatalk :beard:
I'd like to meet the person that thought the HS in HSDPA ought to stand for "High Speed". I'm currently tethering on a full strength HSDPA connection and it's taken me 15 minutes just to get this page to load.
Reply 994
Original post by Mad Vlad
I'd like to meet the person that thought the HS in HSDPA ought to stand for "High Speed". I'm currently tethering on a full strength HSDPA connection and it's taken me 15 minutes just to get this page to load.

TBF, have you seen how terrible 3G is? Anything is high-speed in comparison to that. :colonhash: Also, TSR is not particularly mobile-friendly, mainly due to peoples' signatures it seems.
Original post by Chrosson
I see you are playing with tapatalk :beard:

Yup, its quite good
Reply 996
Would you be able to recommend a set of phones (either type, only really listen to music when on train/sitting down) in the £80-£120 (150 absolute max)? Something with a good balance of bass and treble, and a couple of bits on the midrange.

Original post by Aphotic Cosmos
Looks rather delicious and I say that as someone who hates Apple. The screen is particularly impressive, it's got more pixels than my TV :frown:

Pah, it's all about viewing distance, I wouldn't worry. Yes, it IS impressive, but necessary? No.

As for Metro? Well, it's nice, but Windows 8 feels a bit disjointed, if I'm honest. They should have followed Apple's lead by separating the OS styles and have a more classic start menu on larger monitors (similar to Stardock's Start8).

I'm personally more excited for this: http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/android
Am I really the only one who is planning on buying the iPad 2 now with the price drop? :s-smilie:
Original post by wizard710
Yup, its quite good

Been using it for ages to get my XDA fix. TSR working on it is a right bonus.
Original post by Tathrim
Would you be able to recommend a set of phones (either type, only really listen to music when on train/sitting down) in the £80-£120 (150 absolute max)? Something with a good balance of bass and treble, and a couple of bits on the midrange.

Pah, it's all about viewing distance, I wouldn't worry. Yes, it IS impressive, but necessary? No.

As for Metro? Well, it's nice, but Windows 8 feels a bit disjointed, if I'm honest. They should have followed Apple's lead by separating the OS styles and have a more classic start menu on larger monitors (similar to Stardock's Start8).

I'm personally more excited for this: http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/android

Windows 8 still has the best part of a year to be refined. I reckon that it will be a cracker. I'm personally a big fan of Metro but I can see why some people won't like it. Certainly I think that rather than use the traditional desktop with a Metro start menu layer it should have been all Metro to avoid any confusion - it's not hard to navigate Metro on a PC but mixing the old with the new will cause more problems than it will create. I can only dread the Windows 8 release date for the reason that I work in a tech store and the number of questions about "WHERE IS MY START BUTTON OMFG?!1!???! :angry::angry::angry::angry:" or alternatively "WHERE IS MY DESKTOP!?!!????! :frown::frown::frown::frown:" will be crazy.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending