no idea! i cant find the form or anything
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 381
Original post by mart356
no idea! i cant find the form or anything

I've emailed the uni to ask, hopefully they get back to me soon :smile: i'll post on here if they say what im supposed to do :smile:
Reply 382
Got a reply from the uni :smile: they say that the application process should start in a few mins as they are running checks at the moment. He said he would sent me the link to apply, im sure he will do the same for everyone but just in case i'll post it on here when i have it :smile:
Reply 383
Original post by Maxii
I've emailed the uni to ask, hopefully they get back to me soon :smile: i'll post on here if they say what im supposed to do :smile:

I rang accomodation yesterday and the lady I spoke to said we would be receiving an email with a direct link to application around 10 am :smile: as far as she knew anyway.

Hope this helps.
I can't find it either... I would have thought it'd be up by now :frown:
Aw hurry up email lady! hahaha I have a lesson change in 2 minutes and won't be able to do it! haha, it shall have to wait.
Reply 386
https://accommodationbooking.lincoln.ac.uk/eaccom/login/start.do this is the application site....im having problems with it, it doesnt let me register :frown: let me know if its the same for you :smile:
Reply 387
Original post by Maxii
https://accommodationbooking.lincoln.ac.uk/eaccom/login/start.do this is the application site....im having problems with it, it doesnt let me register :frown: let me know if its the same for you :smile:

it's not working for me either :frown:
Reply 388
Original post by BexyBear
it's not working for me either :frown:

hey are you using the right ID number? its the one that you got on the confirmation letter sent by the uni....it starts with the first 3 letters of ur surname and then a bunch of numbers :smile: my problems were cos i was using the wrong ID number :smile: if this isnt the problem email the [email protected] and they are really helpful :smile: hope this helps and all works out
Reply 389
Original post by Maxii
hey are you using the right ID number? its the one that you got on the confirmation letter sent by the uni....it starts with the first 3 letters of ur surname and then a bunch of numbers :smile: my problems were cos i was using the wrong ID number :smile: if this isnt the problem email the [email protected] and they are really helpful :smile: hope this helps and all works out

ahhhh I only have one ID number? and that's my track login number? nothing with my name on. My offer is unconditional so maybe it's different? freaking out!
Reply 390
Original post by Maxii

holy moley! they 'forgot' to put it on my letter.....great start!
Reply 391
Original post by roseleanorlaw
Sadly no luck with this online form yet.. I'm waking up super-early to try again!

Hey have u register online yet the online form is up..
Reply 392
Hellooo everyone

To apply for accommodation click on the following link:
https://accommodationbooking.lincoln.ac.uk/eaccom/login/start.do

Then Register by clicking "Register here"
Then you get emailed a verifcation code which you can use to login...
Your student id which starts with the first 3 letters of your surname can be found on your offer letter :biggrin:

and that, is how it's done! :cool:
Original post by mart356
yeah i have no idea what the rules are haha, but i havnt replied to my offer! best thing to do is just try and book it tomorrow and see what happens i guess

Original post by roseleanorlaw
that's my plan also. hoping they don't tell me i can't.. i'll be so gutted if i don't get the accommodation i want! haha, good luck!

To apply for accomodation you HAVE to have an offer from them, and have it as either your firm or insurance.
I don't have a student ID either! oh no!! Is this offer the conditional offer letter (which I have) or is it a letter of confirmation from your firm/insurance? also, thanks guys!
Hey guys
ive just tried to register for accommodation but its not working :frown:
To be fair i've only just this minute confirmed Lincoln as my firm choice for fine art, i don't know whether that has anything to do with it.
but i've entered my details loads of times with my student ID and i still can't seem to register :confused:
I firmed mine on Monday, and I'm concerned that I might be looking at the wrong letter because I haven't heard from them since then ..us art students will most likely get last pick which sucks a bit! I've emailed them to say that I don't have a student ID, but I don't know what's happening. haha
Yeah thats what i was thinking maybe i've been doing something wrong, but i can't work out what !
I think thats what i'll do, email them. I want to get it sorted asap :smile: oh god i didn't know that thats rubbish :s-smilie:
I've been using the student ID from my confirmation letter thing it starts with the first three letters of my surname
Ah, see I didn't get one of the Student IDs on the confirmation letter.. where is it on yours? I can't seem to find one anywhere! They said they do it by the date that you confirm them as your firm/insurance, but I'm not sure when the first ones started.. and since we had interviews we didn't get offers until mid-late Feb anyway which is a bit annoying! But hey ho, as long as I can get accommodation that I can afford and that all of my art stuff will fit in, I can't complain. haha
Oh i see, mine is on the top of my confirmation letter. It says its an 'applicant ID number', well i hope thats the right one anyway !
Yeah thats exactly what i was thinking because we have to go to interviews and stuff.
Yeah same I think I will be bringing a ridiculous amount of stuff with me :smile:
Where is your first choice for accommodation ?, because doing art is a bit tricky with accommodation, because the buildings are all the way up the hill ! and if I'm gonna have to trek up there everyday im gonna be shattered, be oh well.

Quick Reply

Latest