The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kljolliff
Ahh good ! I emailed them to ask about how many first years there is and theres roughly about 50% so we wont be total loners haha ! Plus all the first years are always placed together in flats !

hey there!i will also put brayford quays as my first choice. usually what rooms are given to 1st years? I think the standard ensuite??coz i can diffuclty afford that,not to mention sth more expensive :tongue:.
So if its 50% then we have many chances to be placed there e ?:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
anybody knows what happens while freshers and when does freshers week start?
anybody knows sth about Park Court accomodation at lincoln?
Original post by ioikonomou
anybody knows what happens while freshers and when does freshers week start?

Freshers starts the week beginning the 17th September. Lots of activities will be put on during the day and evening, and there will be some compulsary introductory sessions for your course throughout the week.
Reply 484
Is there a facebook group set up yet for 2012 freshers?
im doing the application for accomoddation,does anyone know whether I can make changes later if i change my mind about any option?
Reply 486
Hi new here just wondered what courses people are doing and accomadation they have applied for.
Undergraduate, Biology

X
Original post by Ally3245
Hi new here just wondered what courses people are doing and accomadation they have applied for.
Undergraduate, Biology

X

Social Policy and on campus :smile:
im doing the application for accomoddation,does anyone know whether I can make changes later if i change my mind about any option?

Yerh you can as i have changed mine yesturday and i applied in March :smile:

Yep, you can makes changes up until the 30th June.
Undergraduate, Biology

X

Law, The Junxion :smile:
Original post by lozzyhickers
Yep, you can makes changes up until the 30th June.

where did u apply for accomodation?
Original post by HyperMusic94
Law, The Junxion :smile:

Architecture, 1st choice Brayford quays 2nd Park court,but might change their order...not sure yet...
Reply 493
Media Production, 1st choice Hayes Wharf 2nd choice, The Junxion (:
Reply 494
Undergraduate, Biology

X

Psychology with Clinical Psychology and first choice on campus en-suite then pavillions. x
where did u apply for accomodation?

I didn't. Because i'm a current student, and i'm staying on at the Pavilions. It's my only choice since I live with my fiance.
Reply 496
FatOwls1, My first choice is Hayes Wharf too it looks nice hope i get it.
I've got a conditional for Marketing :smile: need 260 points
How easy is it to transfer courses? I really want to change from Psychology to Law but people are telling me that the subjects are too different and that I have to reapply through UCAS or go through clearing,but I want to change when I get there.
Original post by bemydetonator
How easy is it to transfer courses? I really want to change from Psychology to Law but people are telling me that the subjects are too different and that I have to reapply through UCAS or go through clearing,but I want to change when I get there.

How easy it is depends on how many places there are, and whether the tutors will allow you to change. But i'd advise you to at least give Psychology a try at least for a few weeks, and then if you still don't like it, go to the Student Support Centre to enquire about transferring.

But if you wanted to change right now you'd need to talk to the uni yourself to ask whether you'd need to reapply though UCAS for next year or not, as at UoL, clearing doesn't come up with many options.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest