The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Applied for Real estate :smile: think its my first choice even though I could go to a better uni, i just loveeeee it!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Mbx
Applied for Real estate :smile: think its my first choice even though I could go to a better uni, i just loveeeee it!

To be fair, Trent might not be the best uni in the world but it is certainly in a good location and its a uni where you can at least have a lot of fun!
Reply 22
Ahh I remember my application! Good luck guys!

I'm a current freshers, so any questions fire away! I'm studying sport and exercise science, and live on Clifton, but I'll help you in anyway I can :smile:
Reply 23
MoW
OP
Original post by jimbles

Original post by jimbles

I'm a current freshers, so any questions fire away! I'm studying sport and exercise science, and live on Clifton, but I'll help you in anyway I can :smile:

I'm making trent my first choice (if i get an offer haha) What was freshers like for you? Also I'll be living on city site (again if i get an offer haha) how far is it to the sports facilities?
Reply 24
Original post by MoW
I'm making trent my first choice (if i get an offer haha) What was freshers like for you? Also I'll be living on city site (again if i get an offer haha) how far is it to the sports facilities?

Freshers was amazing! Loved every minute of it, definitely make the most of it!!! You have a gym near you in the city, and all the sports stuff is done on clifton.
Original post by jimbles

:ditto: Jimbles; except studying different course! :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Boreism
:ditto: Jimbles; except studying different course! :smile:

You're on clifton too? Which court/block? lol
Applying For Law at Nottingham trent tomorrow...Not hugely confident i'll get an offer though =/
Reply 28
Original post by Care-Free
Applying For Law at Nottingham trent tomorrow...Not hugely confident i'll get an offer though =/

Why not? Think positive :smile:
Original post by -Haz-
Why not? Think positive :smile:

I only got ACD at AS and im a bit worried they're gonna see that and laugh at me, despite the fact that i WILL get the grades this year =/ but i'd rather apply and know for definite rather than wonder for the rest of my life.. :smile:
I only got ACD at AS and im a bit worried they're gonna see that and laugh at me, despite the fact that i WILL get the grades this year =/ but i'd rather apply and know for definite rather than wonder for the rest of my life.. :smile:

They will most likely give you a conditional offer - i.e. the benefit of the doubt. As long as you make the grades they want in the end, (300 -320 ucas points) then you'll be ok.
Original post by ultimate mashup
They will most likely give you a conditional offer - i.e. the benefit of the doubt. As long as you make the grades they want in the end, (300 -320 ucas points) then you'll be ok.

Ooh i do hope you're right :smile:
Reply 32
Trent will most likely look at what you're expected to get, unlike some unis!
Original post by jimbles
You're on clifton too? Which court/block? lol

Nope I'm in city - where all the fun is! :p:
Reply 34
Original post by Boreism
Nope I'm in city - where all the fun is! :p:

Not really! :wink: All the fun is up here :tongue: (Will admit it's easier for you guys to get home from a night in the city though :tongue: )
Reply 35

AS grades don't mean much as long as your predicted grades are ok. were your GCSEs ok? just try really hard for your A2s - if you don't get in this year, you could reapply next year with your A2 grades, and you'd be more likely to get in!

As an example, in my AS year i got ABBD. And I got an offer from Durham, Bath and Nottingham (not trent) for biochemistry. (AAB - ABB), and i was carrying on the subject i got a D in.

you may wonder why i'm replying to this, I don't go to trent, but my boyfriend does (he's final year product design with year in industry). It seems like a pretty awesome uni, when I've visited the buildings, they look really good.

good luck :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Textile Design, 280 UCAS points. got my interview letter today! :smile:
Ahhh just sent my application for Law :biggrin:
Reply 38
I got an email from NTU today saying that they’re not going to consider applications for the majority of courses until after the 15th January. Gah I’m so impatient, but at least I know now so I’m not going to be waiting and hoping for an offer anytime soon.
Original post by -Haz-
I got an email from NTU today saying that they’re not going to consider applications for the majority of courses until after the 15th January. Gah I’m so impatient, but at least I know now so I’m not going to be waiting and hoping for an offer anytime soon.

:O ! that's forever away! i want to know nowwwww :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending