The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Applicants 2012!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Original post by lorna94
im in Seabraes flat 24 :smile:

Hey neighbour! :biggrin: have you found anyone else in your flat? Pretty sure I saw someone else was in that flat on the Dundee Halls fb group if you've not already found them! http://www.facebook.com/DundeeUniAccommodation2012 (unless it's you, that would be awkward lol)
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Camppu
Hey! I was thinking about how I'm going to get from the Edinburgh airport to the university on the 2nd of September when I have my flight. I found this website http://www.dundeedirect.com/index.php and I'm seriously considering that option because the bus would cost almost the same and then you would have to take a taxi from the Dundee bus station to the university (at least if you have a lot of stuff as I think everyone has!!:biggrin:).

SO, I was thinking that is there someone who has already their plain ticket (or is going to have) for the 2nd of September and arrives around the same time as me (10.25am) so we could share the same car? It's minimum of 3 persons for the £24 price! And I might know one person who comes at the same time as me.

Just thought that I would ask in case someone is thinking about the same thing :smile:

there is a shuttle bus that drops you off around the city, you can book a train to dundee and take the shuttle bus to the train station.
Reply 762
Original post by Sir Fox
Ah, mi dispiace ma non sono italiano, sono tedesco :smile:

Come mai parli l'italiano allora?? :smile: Io studio un po' di tedesco a scuola ma nicht so gut!
Reply 763
Original post by bizza93
Come mai parli l'italiano allora?? :smile: Io studio un po' di tedesco a scuola ma nicht so gut!

L'ho imparato alla scuola, ma ho dimenticato tanto :frown: Penso che in Dundee debba aderire alla societè italiana :smile:
Reply 764
Original post by sclewis
Is anyone from Northern Ireland? also is anyone in Belmont Tower G3?

Hey, yeah I'm from Londonderry, where abouts you from? One of the scottish girls I work with says they used to call Dundee the paddy wagon cause it's filled with NI students :tongue:
Reply 765
Any one from Southern Ireland? Munster, perhaps? :smile:
Reply 766
Original post by rainbow1213
Anyone in West Park Flats?:smile:

Fingers crossed i will be :smile:
Reply 767
Original post by aod
Fingers crossed i will be :smile:

Was west park flats your first choice? So have you gotten your reply yet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by aod

I'm from West Cork. Going to be doing DIxD. Which part of the province are you from?
Reply 769
Original post by t.ogilby
Hey, yeah I'm from Londonderry, where abouts you from? One of the scottish girls I work with says they used to call Dundee the paddy wagon cause it's filled with NI students :tongue:

Heyyy! I'm from carrickfergus direction, like 20 minutes outside Belfast! hahaa yeah I've heard this too, except I appear to be like the only one from my school going which is quite unusual hahah.. :smile:
Reply 770
Original post by t.ogilby

Original post by aod

Original post by richarrrdo
I'm from West Cork. Going to be doing DIxD. Which part of the province are you from?

Original post by sclewis
Heyyy! I'm from carrickfergus direction, like 20 minutes outside Belfast! hahaa yeah I've heard this too, except I appear to be like the only one from my school going which is quite unusual hahah.. :smile:

i guess its deserving of de title paddy wagon hahaha. Im from Newry, between Dundalk and Banbridge :biggrin:
Original post by suzanneyoung
I heathfield :smile: flat 62 you ?

hey, i'm in flat 62 aswell! what are you studying? :smile:
Reply 772

Im from west cork too! :smile: im going doing mental health nursing!
Reply 773
Original post by Student-S
Was west park flats your first choice? So have you gotten your reply yet?

yup its my first choice! and nope heard nothing yet but only applied only like last week!
Reply 774
anyone Biomedical Sciences? :smile:
Original post by aod
Im from west cork too! :smile: im going doing mental health nursing!

Might be on the same flight/ferry then! Whereabouts? I'm Schull myself.
Reply 776
Original post by aod
yup its my first choice! and nope heard nothing yet but only applied only like last week!

Haha then its still quite early! I got my reply after a few weeks, I think.

Anyway, hopefully you get your first choice!:smile:

Original post by rebeccaw94
hey, i'm in flat 62 aswell! what are you studying? :smile:

Ah hello :smile: I'm so glad Ive found someone else we now have a total of three in flat 62 , im studying geography you ? our other flatmate so far he is studying medicine
Reply 778
Might be on the same flight/ferry then! Whereabouts? I'm Schull myself.

im from leap haha, small world!!
Reply 779
Hey I'm studying biochemistry, and I'm in Belmont flats - flat 3. Not found any flatmates yet :frown:
Anyone else in flat 3 or studying biochemistry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending