The Student Room Group

Official: University of Dundee A100 2023 Entry

Welcome to the University of Dundee A100 2023 Entry Discussion.

For general information click:
https://www.dundee.ac.uk/study/ug/medicine/

For entry requirements click:
https://www.dundee.ac.uk/study/ug/medicine/#info-entry-requirements

2023 Dundee Offer holders thread here

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, mention or advertise group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Is there a UCAT cutoff for international students
Hello everyone, :smile:

As you may have noticed, this thread owner is @TSR George - an account used by TSR for several purposes including as a placeholder when a thread owner wishes to delete their account.

If you would like to be the new first post in this thread - you can!
To do this, please tag @04MR17 or @StrawberryDreams in this thread and ask for the OP to be changed to you.
Please do this if you would like to add additional resources into the OP and intend to stay around on the forums during the application cycle.

The owner of a thread will only be changed once - except if an OP deletes their account.

Please allow 48 hours for your request to be seen and actioned. This message will be posted into each of the 2023 applicants threads currently owned by TSR George.

Thanks all,

MR
Is Dundee/Aberdeen a realistic option for me?
Achieved A levels - A*A*A
UCAT -2690
Band 3
I’m applying QUB and Cardiff ,and need 2 more options.
Is anyone aware of if dundee gives a 10% raise on the ucat for WP applicants?
Original post by todayyy04
Is anyone aware of if dundee gives a 10% raise on the ucat for WP applicants?

I think so but best to email them. fyi Edinburgh give 10% uplift if you are ‘flag plus’ Glasgow uplift your UCAT or lower grade requirements not both (again depends on postcode I think).
Reply 6
Hiya, just need a bit of advice.

12 x 9s at GCSE, UCAT 2620 B3 (not ideal I know), 4 x A* predicted (chem, bio, maths, physics), medical EPQ. No contextual. 3 weeks work experience as a dental nurse, have worked with young children several times too (teaching astronomy, chemistry). English applicant.

Is it worth applying to Dundee? Their teaching style really appeals to me but if there's no chance of getting an interview then I'd rather not waste one of my choices.
Also, just how important is the personal statement to Dundee?

Thank you in advance.
Reply 7
Hi, I sent in my application a few days ago and got an email to fill out the fee status form. I’m an Irish citizen and live in Ireland so I’d be eligible for RUK status, but there’s a section on the form about immigration status with no option for this. Has anyone else gotten something like that?
HI... any idea by when dundee starts sending out interview invites?
Original post by UKMEDFORINTL
HI... any idea by when dundee starts sending out interview invites?

I think last year they started sending them out on the 16th of Nov (A Tuesday) so hopefully we’ll start hearing back this week
I think last year they started sending them out on the 16th of Nov (A Tuesday) so hopefully we’ll start hearing back this week

thanks much for that
Has anyone had interviews from dundee yet?
not yet
hi so I'm a intetnational applicant i recd a rejection from Dundee on grounds of not giving UCAT exam
actually they sent a correspondance on the portal which got missed due to my mocks .my UCAS indicated that i have sat for the UCAT
have e mailed them via the portal itself and also uploaded the requested documents
can I do anything else ...pls suggest am very worried as my one application will just go waste due to this technicallty
Yeah I got mine, it's in three weeks :s-smilie:

Has anyone had interviews from dundee yet?
Original post by Sethric

Are you a scottish applicant?
Original post by xemmalouise
Are you a scottish applicant?

no, are you?
Original post by Sethric

Oh wow congrats, when did you find out?
Original post by Sethric
no, are you?

Yea! So just wondering if they’re doing it by home RUK international etc.
Oh wow congrats, when did you find out?

Today, at around midday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending