The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Campuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh ive applied to do accounting & finance (foundation year) at MMU this year innit but they fukin longin it out man and still im fukin confused which campus ill be studyin on.

If any sexy gal is doin de same course as me in September 2006 message me innit just to tell me if you got de same fukin problem and which campus we will be studyin on.

I wanna fukin study on the Aytoun Campus man instead on shitty All Saints Campus thats fukin shit compared to this campus.

Anyway safe gal dem, message me to help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe.................................................
Reply 1
lol, wata msg, :P because your doing a foundation year you're gona have some of your lectures at JD building and prob al-saints which are both on oxford rd.You'll also be in d aytoun building though for few your lectures for the foundation year. After foundation year, in d 1st year ul have all your lectures at aytoun. hope that helps u out a little!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
safe for that alzuk it was helpful
Reply 3
azkul safe for anwering my questions your the only one so you dont mind me asking more questions. U know mill point accommodation, u know the bedrooms is it a single private room for only you to sleep in or do you have to share the room wid someone else and also i know that you have to share the kitchen, toilet. but im just askin about the rooms is it sing only 4 u or double?

safe........................................................................................
Reply 4
hiya studly !well some the rooms are ensuite, but check this website out for more info http://www.mmu.ac.uk/accommodation/halls/millpoint.php

Latest

Trending

Trending