The Student Room Group

The Official Father Ted Thread

Scroll to see replies

That Would Be An Ecuminical Matter!
Hello all,

Just a message to those who do not have the Father Ted DVD boxset or those who have yet still like to watch episodes on television from time to time:

Channel 4 has taken to showing Father Ted episodes again. The next episode is this friday at 23.35.
bernardshakespeare
Hello all,

Just a message to those who do not have the Father Ted DVD boxset or those who have yet still like to watch episodes on television from time to time:

Channel 4 has taken to showing Father Ted episodes again. The next episode is this friday at 23.35.

Thanks for this update. This thread has lacked action. Also, let me welcome you to the society :smile:

WHat's your favourite episode?
Jonah Ramone
Thanks for this update. This thread has lacked action. Also, let me welcome you to the society :smile:

WHat's your favourite episode?

That is a very difficult question, but if I had to decide, I would say "Kicking Bishop Brenan Up The Arse"!

Thank you for you welcome, I am honoured to be here :smile:
Ah a great episode. I love it when Ted jumps out of the window and Father Jessup says:

"Father Crilly, just... jumped, out the window..." :biggrin:
I love them all, but one of my favourites is the one were ted get mrs dole the teamaker for taking the misery out of tea making.

But my favourite one is the one where ted, dougal and a load of other priests get stuck in a woman lingerie section of a deparment store. I actually think that there both from the same epsiode.

Oh i the one with the raffle to win the car, with the dancing priest who drops dead.
This cow is very small, that one is far away
Amazing show

My best friend IS Dougal
No questions
Brubaskia
I love them all, but one of my favourites is the one were ted get mrs dole the teamaker for taking the misery out of tea making.

But my favourite one is the one where ted, dougal and a load of other priests get stuck in a woman lingerie section of a deparment store. I actually think that there both from the same epsiode.

Oh i the one with the raffle to win the car, with the dancing priest who drops dead.

They are indeed. A Christmassy Ted it's called. Featuring Kevin McKidd who was in Trainspotting and BBC2's ROME.

The other one you mentionis also funny. Dancing to the Monster Mash song as the national anthem :laugh:
Hiya folks, hows everyone? I didn't even realised I'd got into this society until today lol
Hehe :p:

Hello to you! We need to spam this thread up. Father Ted deserves respect.

I'm great, and yourself?
Reply 190
Or you can watch on DVD :biggrin:
Hello :smile: Good good, I am also fine thanks. Whats happening in here then?
katiemoore1990
Hello :smile: Good good, I am also fine thanks. Whats happening in here then?

Nothing's really happening at all. Noone seems to post here because all the topics have been exhausted.
Lol well I thought it was a bit dead to be honest. Father Stone would fit right in here xD
katiemoore1990
Lol well I thought it was a bit dead to be honest. Father Stone would fit right in here xD

That he would.

Him and his little paintings...
Lmao don't forget his little calendar that he crosses off the days on!
And then the picture of Ted at the End! And Ted looks at it and is like :redface:
I know how he feels tbh. There's this girl who hero-worships me nd my mate o_O
katiemoore1990
I know how he feels tbh. There's this girl who hero-worships me nd my mate o_O

I wish I was someone's idol. :frown:

:p:

Quick Reply

Latest