The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

See, the thing, I'm proud of my bum, it's bigger than your average one but so what, it's one of the curvacious aspects of my body I love. But it's just weird that I actually don't know that many guys that are into it. They SAY they do, but I don't really know many that actually go for the big bum girl, it's kinda weird
Reply 21
Original post by MrsLovett112
See, the thing, I'm proud of my bum, it's bigger than your average one but so what, it's one of the curvacious aspects of my body I love. But it's just weird that I actually don't know that many guys that are into it. They SAY they do, but I don't really know many that actually go for the big bum girl, it's kinda weird

it definitely gives you the edge, most men take a cheeky peek at a woman's derriere and flatty batty's are not good. Its like height for men, gives you the edge
Reply 22
I've got quite a big bum and I like it. It's weird cause I don't have particularly big hips, it just kinda sticks out on it's own. Like you wouldn't guess it was big unless you were looking at me from behind. But I like it.
Dayumm!!! i'd love a biiiiiiiiiiiiig boooootyyyyyyyy!
Original post by digitalfever
My booty is my pride and joy.

The point of having a booty is so its sticks out a bit and guys are tempted to touch it.

ok... :erm:

The point of having a booty is so its sticks out a bit and guys are tempted to touch it.

But you would never let them, would you?

You tease :colone:
My bum is small ... I would like it to be a lil bit bigger, not much bigger as it's actually in proportion as it is, but I would like it to grow just a bit :tongue:
My boyfriend on the other hand has a big bum :teehee:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
ok... :erm:

Indeed.
Reply 28
Nothing to hate about it apart from it makes it difficult to find properly fitting skirts/trousers (unless they've got tons of lycra in them) :rolleyes:
Original post by Movember
in guys opinions, they would find that sexy and if girls insult you, they are only jealous because they wish they could have a big arse. if i was a girl, i would prefer a big arse over a small arse any day.:tongue:

A small arse doesnt have to be flat small arses can stick out too. I wouldnt want a big bum because I want a 'fit' build, big bums are usually associated with fat.
Reply 30
I like them if they have shape, but I've seen girls with massive ones, and... no...
Reply 31
Original post by alawhisp
Nothing to hate about it apart from it makes it difficult to find properly fitting skirts/trousers (unless they've got tons of lycra in them) :rolleyes:

you bootylicious?
Reply 32
Original post by newts2k
you bootylicious?

I'd probably say I'm pear shaped.. But bootylicious? That's not for me to say :smile:
Um, women want to look like what they want to look like - it's not all about what men find attractive.
Reply 34
Because imo a lot of clothes just look better on a skinny girl. For example, a girl with a big bum in hot pants will risk looking tarty unlike a skinnier girl with a small bum who could probably get away with it.

Bearing in mind, in a fresh fruit market, most sensible people tend to steer clear of all the fruit that's been fondled by people with dirty hands.

Similar principle.
Original post by An Aspiring Guy
Bearing in mind, in a fresh fruit market, most sensible people tend to steer clear of all the fruit that's been fondled by people with dirty hands.

Similar principle.

When did I say let your fruit be fondled? I said tempt.
Reply 37
Original post by alawhisp
I'd probably say I'm pear shaped.. But bootylicious? That's not for me to say :smile:

pear shape is nice, I would say, prob the best shape, Brazilian booties trump all
Reply 38
Original post by stayfitfreek
A small arse doesnt have to be flat, small arses can stick out too. I wouldnt want a big bum because I want a 'fit' build, big bums are usually associated with fat.

Exactly

Original post by *Rouge*
Because imo a lot of clothes just look better on a skinny girl. For example, a girl with a big bum in hot pants will risk looking tarty unlike a skinnier girl with a small bum who could probably get away with it.

True
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous
I have quite wide hips and quite a full bum and honestly, I wish it smaller. I think one reason why is that some of my girl friends and guys have told my I have an arse like Kim Kardashian (I don't think so) but I really don't feel that I'm sexy enough to pull of a big bum (Kim K is sexy, like it or not). I also think that my wide hips just make me look disproportionate (I don't have a big/full chest).

But I see how guys can find it attractive. I read somewhere that big hips are a sign of good fertillity and,going into evolution here, thats an attractive trait to men since humankind began! So I guess it's wired into men's brains to think of it as sexy! :')

Kim K has a fake butt.

Latest

Trending

Trending