The Student Room Group

A2 Edexcel Unit 5 Bio exam discussion (31 Jan 2012)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ghogho
first u have to note that the mechanism of action of the dps is still not well known! second i think it depend on the position in the brain where the dps cause action and the level of elctricity caused by the battery ( i mean the voltage)
and finally my advice to u dnt complicate life the questions will not be indepth about things that we didnt actully studied it in details and conc. on parkinson and depression as we have alot of detailed inf about them in the syll.

gd luck :smile:

:smile: thanks
Reply 81
Original post by ghogho
i think that they will ask about development in modern genetics , brain & learning , eye & i feel that there will be an ECG q...
brrr... im too nervous & v scareeeed :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
gd luch 4 all of us.............................

I don't like ECG, although I can understand them, I fear they might ask those questions that require you to apply, then I am doomed X(
Reply 82
All the best to all candidates taking the paper! :smile:
Reply 83
well ryt nw im in da britsh council!!!! :0
brrr....im so dam nervous wish all of u da best in da exam
gd luck:smile:
Reply 84
good luck to all!!!!
Reply 85
Original post by ghogho
well ryt nw im in da britsh council!!!! :0
brrr....im so dam nervous wish all of u da best in da exam
gd luck:smile:

cool ... i did it in British council too !!! :smile:
nyc :smile:
so how did everyone find it?
Hope you all did well !!! A* !! :*``))))
Reply 88
Original post by Ayostunner
so how did everyone find it?

it wasnt that bad i guess just gotta hope for the best prepare for the worst...
Reply 89
so has any1 got the paper + mark scheme for the june11 unit 5 paper?
Reply 90
ammm grades will appear tom gd luck 4 u all :biggrin:
Reply 91
grade boundaries are out!
59/90 for an A, and 65/90 for an A*
http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1201%20GCE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries%20(Home%20Int).pdf
good luck everyone!
Reply 92
can someone tell me the average grade people get in this exam? and how were your results?
Reply 93
Original post by aym3n
haha well i feel the same but atleast im more motivated for A2 than i was for AS and surprisingly i find A2 course much intresting than AS. i just finished 5.3 :tongue:.... haha good luck with that :smile:

is the article same for may 2012?? if not does anybody have the article for may 2012??? pls HELP!!!!!!
Reply 94
Original post by Abyssinian
can someone tell me the average grade people get in this exam? and how were your results?

for me sadly i got E garde !!!! im surprised though i studied v.well but i dnt know wat went wrong
:frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by roselle
is the article same for may 2012?? if not does anybody have the article for may 2012??? pls HELP!!!!!!

the article for may 2012 is diff. and ur school or the birtish council must email it to u, anw it still didnt appear i think they will start emailing the article in the next few days.............
Reply 96
Could you please link us a file here when you're done ? :wink:
Reply 97
Here us the June 2012 ARTICLE :smile:
and here r some predicted Questions
http://www.scribd.com/doc/89838095/Scientific-Article-Questions-Answers-by-Stafford-Final
Good Luck :smile:
Reply 98
hey pple how about making a page for discssing the article and sugesst questions???
Reply 99
Original post by ghogho
the article for may 2012 is diff. and ur school or the birtish council must email it to u, anw it still didnt appear i think they will start emailing the article in the next few days.............

ah.. kay.. thnx... i guess i can get it nw??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending