The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Pharmacy interview Liverpool John Moores Test?

:smile: hello..

I've been invited for an interview for Pharmacy (first year) at Liverpool John Moores and got told that there will be a test that the institute has devised :O

Has anyone done this test? What's it like?

Anyone got any ideas on what the question format, topics etc will be?

All advice and help will be much appriciated :smile: thank you :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

wen is ure interview?
Liverpool
Reply 2
mine's in April :smile: wbu?
same april 4th :smile: do you know anything that will be on it?
Reply 4
nothing at all lol i was hoping someone on here would help lol :frown:
lol well i was talkin to people who had their interview a few weeks back and they were sayin that they had tests which had maths in and they also had to know about protein synthesis and they also had to write an essay bout somma to. i fink it was like day after pill to some1 under 16. and then they had the interview.
Reply 6
Yeah, I submitted my application yesterday, and got an Interview date today! Mines the 31st Janurary. But got a chance to do the interview either on the 4th or 5th of Janurary in Ireland. When did yous send your UCAS applications?
i sent mine of at 15 december. how come u got ures so early in jan?
Reply 8
I got a reply three weeks later for an interview in April
Reply 9
Original post by amazon123456789
i sent mine of at 15 december. how come u got ures so early in jan?

Not sure. They e-Mailed me and told me that there is interviews taking place in Ireland, and that they might be handier for me, seeing as I'm from NI. I am absolutely bricking it, I dont even know what time or anything because their offices dont open until tomorrow. Do any of yous know if I will be sitting the apptitude test that day? :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
i think so coz ppl hu hve dne it sd that you do the apt test first and then u hve ure interview.
good luk btw
Original post by MickyFly42
Not sure. They e-Mailed me and told me that there is interviews taking place in Ireland, and that they might be handier for me, seeing as I'm from NI. I am absolutely bricking it, I dont even know what time or anything because their offices dont open until tomorrow. Do any of yous know if I will be sitting the apptitude test that day? :s-smilie:

i think so coz ppl hu hve dne it sd that you do the apt test first and then u hve ure interview.
good luk btw
lemme know how it goes to
Reply 12
Hey! I've got my interview next week! Absolutely dreading it:frown: any tips? Questions to prepare? I've done the basics... Worried about the tests tho!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hi i have an interview in Feb for jmu and just wondered how can i prepare for the interview? Do they ask any science or maths questions on the spot? And im guessing you cant really revise for the aptitude test.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hey I'm a Fresher at JMU doing Pharmacy, any questions feel free to message me! The test is NOTHING to be scared about. It's absolutely fine - honestly.

The interview is super easy and the lecturers will always make it super relaxed and you shouldn't be nervous. The open day isn't about judging you to within an inch of your life, it's about meeting you and getting to know you more!

Again, feel free to message me ANYTHING!
Has anyone had an interview for John moores pharmacy yet? I believe it's a group interview. Mines in April

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by LizzieA.
Hey I'm a Fresher at JMU doing Pharmacy, any questions feel free to message me! The test is NOTHING to be scared about. It's absolutely fine - honestly.

The interview is super easy and the lecturers will always make it super relaxed and you shouldn't be nervous. The open day isn't about judging you to within an inch of your life, it's about meeting you and getting to know you more!

Again, feel free to message me ANYTHING!

Hi,

my pharmacy interview at JMU is on the 20th feb, not long and im pretty worried.

what is the interview, test etc. like?
any common questions?
any tips?

if you could get back to me asap i will be so grateful

Thanks

Sagar
Original post by SagarJeram
Hi,

my pharmacy interview at JMU is on the 20th feb, not long and im pretty worried.

what is the interview, test etc. like?
any common questions?
any tips?

if you could get back to me asap i will be so grateful

Thanks

Sagar

My interview is on 20th too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
My interview is on the 20th too! What yous wearing?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
Reply 19
I got my offer guys..300points with a B in chemistry.. What about you? So happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending