The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You Arsenal fans are a joke tbh. One week you're screaming for Wenger's head, then next he's a God, the next he should be sacked, the next he's a God again. Make your mind up ffs.

And for the record, Spurs>Arsenal. Better squad, better club, better fans.
Reply 5621
Original post by Darth Vader 7
"Alex Song averages 0.7 accurate through balls per game, the most in the league marginally ahead of David Silva (0.6) with a better accuracy."

Interesting statistic.

Another interesting statistic I found: "Arsenal has not won a trophy in 7 years"
Reply 5622
Also, what do you guys think Wenger will do with the 55M he's going to get in the summer? Your paedophile of a manager does nothing but buy young players. Hmm he will probably buy 11 13 year olds this time to replace your whole first team, because lets face it: you lot play football equivilent to the standards of year 8's. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about right? In the playground, using blazers as goal posts? Yeah, no offsides huh, you're too young to understand that aren't you? Ohh, you think you're so good cause you scored a volley 2 yards from the goal. Wow you guys are truly amazing.

Don't quote me
Original post by jilebinator
Help with a crossword? Clue is: North London's 2nd biggest football club... 2 up, 5 down?

How come after one win Arsenal have gone from thinking they are ****, to thinking they are footballing gods?
Original post by CB91
You Arsenal fans are a joke tbh. One week you're screaming for Wenger's head, then next he's a God, the next he should be sacked, the next he's a God again. Make your mind up ffs.

Yeah, fickle fans, heard it all before. They exist at every club. And?
Reply 5625
Original post by internet tough guy
Yeah, fickle fans, heard it all before. They exist at every club. And?

No but you're worse, one minute you talk about behading Wenger in front of the queen and now all of you are stuffing your cocks up his arse at the same time causing major arse pain for the frenchman, give it a break
Although I'm happy with the result at totty...I fear that Wenger will now believe that he doesn't need to buy anyone or change tactics. He needs a really bad result to convince him that something must change !!!
Reply 5627
Original post by defuzion
No but you're worse, one minute you talk about behading Wenger in front of the queen and now all of you are stuffing your cocks up his arse at the same time causing major arse pain for the frenchman, give it a break

Hyperbole.
what is with these wind-ups from spurs fan and spurs lovers?

seems like they've just started coming here since that 5-2 result. :confused:

bless them though, maybe the internet is the only outlet to the frustration in their lives. I guess the thrashing arsenal gave to Arry's boys finally tipped them over the edge.
Reply 5629
Original post by coverunder
walcott can finish. he is the quickest player , or up there. all he needs is consistency.

we CAN beat milan - hear me out

we don't need five goals! we only need four goals. to make it 4-4 so it goes to extra time.

so ninety minute, at the emirates, on current form to score four goals.

We put 5 against totenham, neither goal was a 'fluke' at all. Totenhams were flukes, the pentalty was soft, the defelction was cruel.

Milans goals:

> boetang = wonder goal
> good header robinho
> NOT a penalty
> vermanlen slipped.

STILL. it can happen! i think 25% chance. Anything goes in football. and we have 90 minutes. 2-0 first half 2-0 second

depends on how it goes on the day!

What you been smoking.

Walcott is **** and Milan will score meaning we need at least 6 goals :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5630
there is always a chance albeit a slim chance.
Reply 5631
People's reaction are soo predictable. All of a sudden everything is right and rosey when in reality not much as changed. Though we've gotten closer to Tottenham, 7 points is still a very healthy gap. We're fighting for that 4th place and only still ahead of Chelsea on goal scored- there really isn't anything to be celebrating. Only thing I hope is that this defeat demoralise those Spuds that they lose a few games in the future but thought that'll happen.

And for those of you that think we'll beat Milan. LOL. Wake up.
(edited 12 years ago)
We'll obviously go out against Milan on aggregate. But there's no reason why we can't at least give it a go. A win and a good performance would reinforce the confidence we gained from the SPUDS result. And I think the majority of Gooners, to be fair, accept that we're already out (we did so after they scored their third, ffs), and so there's no reason why we'd flip out if we're unable to perform a miracle by going through to the next round. I'm just going to try and enjoy the game.
Reply 5633
Original post by coverunder
walcott can finish. he is the quickest player , or up there. all he needs is consistency.

we CAN beat milan - hear me out

we don't need five goals! we only need four goals. to make it 4-4 so it goes to extra time.

so ninety minute, at the emirates, on current form to score four goals.

We put 5 against totenham, neither goal was a 'fluke' at all. Totenhams were flukes, the pentalty was soft, the defelction was cruel.

Milans goals:

> boetang = wonder goal
> good header robinho
> NOT a penalty
> vermanlen slipped.

STILL. it can happen! i think 25% chance. Anything goes in football. and we have 90 minutes. 2-0 first half 2-0 second

depends on how it goes on the day!

Robben,Messi,Affelay,Sanchez,Ronaldo ...
Reply 5634
Look seriously, I don't mean to be offensive. I am only here to help you. I know Arsenal has been going through a rough time and all, so like I said, if anyone wants to talk about it in private, let me know. I know it must be very stressful for all of you, not winning a trophy again.

Cheers,

defuzion
Original post by CB91

9 negs for this? The truth. Too many Arsenal fans are a bit of a joke atm for the reasons above posted.
the problem with us is that in most matches our players like to pass the ball slowly allowing the opposition to get their shape again the key to winning for us is to the pass and move quickly and precisely.
Original post by facdroit
Robben,Messi,Affelay,Sanchez,Ronaldo ...

I think he is faster than all except robben not sure tbh that's what I heard.
Reply 5638
Original post by defuzion
Look seriously, I don't mean to be offensive. I am only here to help you. I know Arsenal has been going through a rough time and all, so like I said, if anyone wants to talk about it in private, let me know. I know it must be very stressful for all of you, not winning a trophy again.

Cheers,

defuzion

Seriously, do u not have anything better to do then discuss Arsenal who are not even your team:confused:
Can anyone help with my crossword? Clue is: North London's 2nd biggest football club... 2 up, 5 down?
:biggrin:

Latest