The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hope Arteta is okay. Diaby looked like he got injured again, so we could have big problems in the centre of the park.
Diaby has lost weight..
No I'm just crossing my fingers for Chelsea to lose against West Brom although I think it's unlikely.
Diaby looked like class when he came on, he clearly has the potential to become a great great player but if this is a long-term injury then we may have to cut our losses :sad:

I can't help but feel sad for the guy, he's been my favourite player for a long time :sad:

We should also be worried, our lack of midfielders in concerning, Rosicky will probably not play at his best after playing +90 mins today, Arteta could be out with a serious concussion, Diaby looks doubtful and I'm not so sure about Ramsey 's case :erm:
So satisfying watching the post game pundits squirm, in particular Macca, all he did was moan about Arsenal. We scored all 3 goals mate. pool didnt do ****
chance favours the prepared mind!
Reply 5966
Original post by word2yamother
rvp>fabregas there i said it

Wow, is that even a discussion? RVP has done more for Arsenal this season than Fabregas ever has. I'm not saying Fabregas isn't great, he is, but RVP is arguably the third best player in the world. Fabregas might struggle to break into the top 10. RVP has shouldered this mid table team into the top 4 right now and possibly into the top 3 in the future.
RVP on Song again!
RVP has been a beast, but it was an amazing ball by song, and chesney really kept us in that game, imo chesney deserved MOTM.
rvp>fabregas there i said it

i don't think thats too controversial, many probably agree that at both their peaks, rvp probably edges it in being the better player
10 points from spurs last week, 4 points now. slowly catching up.

I'm proud of the team. An excellent win.
Did anyone else see RvP make this gesture towards Kelly?

Reply 5973
****, this was a big win.
Original post by jilebinator
10 points from spurs last week, 4 points now. slowly catching up.

:yep: no doubt we will finish above spurs. It always has been so the case, there is no reason whatsoever why we can't do it again?
[video="youtube;yxmi2wKWk5s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxmi2wKWk5s[/video]

watching this goal again and again! such a wonderful technique, unbelievable:coma:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
Did anyone else see RvP make this gesture towards Kelly?

Yeah I did :rofl:

there was something going on between them, I think RVP got angry at one of Kelly's tackles on Gibbs I think and had a little word, I guess Kelly didn't repsond nicely..

I was worried Kelly would seriously injury RVP everytime our captain came to the left in the 2nd half, I guess he had the last laugh anyways..
Reply 5977
We are getting 3rd place, no doubts :smile:
Funny how at the start of the season liverpool fans were wuming this thread saying they've got a superior squad and that they'll finish above us. Too cocky for their own good, we told you downing, adam and henderson would flop but you wouldn't listen.
Reply 5979
Funny how at the start of the season liverpool fans were wuming this thread saying they've got a superior squad and that they'll finish above us. Too cocky for their own good, we told you downing, adam and henderson would flop but you wouldn't listen.

There were rumours that we put in a bid for downing, pre season, and was so glad lpool outbidded us. I knew he was an average player anyway.

You forgot to mention the donkey, aka andy carroll :ahee:

Latest