The Student Room Group

Best house/bass tracks of the year (Mixmag and Resident Advisor)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rohannnnn
Does shazam work well for house tracks? Never thought to use it on songs I didn't know as I thought it'd only know the commercial **** haha

Nah it's pretty damn good at finding some pretty obscure stuff. Obviously it's going to find it hard at some points for unreleased new stuff though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rohannnnn
Does shazam work well for house tracks? Never thought to use it on songs I didn't know as I thought it'd only know the commercial **** haha

Works amazingly well.

Even got Boddika and Swamp 81 stuff

I've heard of George Fitzgerald, but never bothered to venture into his songs..

Until now, I love him
Reply 683
I think this has to be up there

[video="youtube;M-ieVPZO5eM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ieVPZO5eM[/video]
Love Sosa - RL Grime remix

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bros

Disclosure essential mix radio one live atm

Going in!
Definitely wortth a listen in the morning

New Claude vonstroke - he dropped this at a recent set and it just sounded so big

Went to Eastern Electrics and saw a ridiculous amount of quality DJs - Masters at work, Kerri Chandler, Huxley, Claude vonstroke, Justin Martin, Eats Everything, Richy Ahmed, Skream, Theo Parrish, Josh Wink, Sneak, Koze and too much more. Oh and managed to get backstage for Richie Hawtin's set which was actually incredible, what a genius that guy is...
You thinking of going to any ware house project events?
Original post by Gob Bluth

New Claude vonstroke - he dropped this at a recent set and it just sounded so big

Went to Eastern Electrics and saw a ridiculous amount of quality DJs - Masters at work, Kerri Chandler, Huxley, Claude vonstroke, Justin Martin, Eats Everything, Richy Ahmed, Skream, Theo Parrish, Josh Wink, Sneak, Koze and too much more. Oh and managed to get backstage for Richie Hawtin's set which was actually incredible, what a genius that guy is...
Anyone aware of any free parties/outdoor raves around Bristol/SW Eng? PMs welcome...

Anyone on that?
[video="youtube;wZX_6IxtWfE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZX_6IxtWfE[/video]
man

If I was in London, I'd be rinsing
Original post by tehforum
You thinking of going to any ware house project events?

Maybe, know a few guys up in Manchester so might go to 1. Inmotion on the other hand plan to go to a few!
Original post by Gob Bluth
Maybe, know a few guys up in Manchester so might go to 1. Inmotion on the other hand plan to go to a few!

You checked out Heidi's night?
Original post by tehforum
You checked out Heidi's night?

Yeah, that and Modeselektion look huge! You going?

Quick Reply

Latest