The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Law
Medicine
Original post by cambo211
First line of that article "Mathieu Deflem, a sociology professor at the University of South Carolina, is adding a course title "Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame".

What course do you think it comes under?

It's another one of these modules that takes a subject area people would ordinarily study and use a current popular real world example to demonstrate the concepts they would have studied anyway.

What's wrong with that?

That it's in sociology lol.
Reply 302
Jesus what a terrible thread. I know that this post adds little, but come on guys. Truly poor. If this is a troll, must try harder. If this is genuine, then I genuinely despair for you OP.
Reply 303
Original post by Cochrane
Jesus what a terrible thread. I know that this post adds little, but come on guys. Truly poor. If this is a troll, must try harder. If this is genuine, then I genuinely despair for you OP.

Your opinion of my thread and I is very much valued, therefore I would like to thank you for adding your tuppence worth.
(edited 12 years ago)
Zooooooooooooooology :ahee:
Students spend thousands on history degrees.. Do you expect them to take kindly to this?

Also you can learn any subjects using the book method you states.. In the end that's where all the info is stored.

OP is idiot.
Reply 306
A 2.2
Do I agree that education is getting too expensive?

To a degree, yes.
I study Geography and History :smile: Far from the most useless degree
The OP is incredibly pretentious and his ego seems to extend beyond the realms of the universe
Reply 311
While I can't stand history myself, I feel a history degree is worth more than some musical theatre, film studies or performing arts degree. I remember viewing a thread about what degrees celebs have and only seeing very few of them coming out with those type of degrees I mentioned.
Reply 312
*sighs* why do people feed the trolls? Just ignore them.
aparently history students get on average a higher paying job than any other degree.

Latest

Trending

Trending