The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bar2B
Has anyone heard from Colleton Chambers since the interview last weekend? They said that they would get back within a few days.

Just got an email rejection, good luck

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3841
Any ideas on 3PB paper exercise for interviews this Saturday?

Original post by anon14

Where is your interview for? As in which location? Do the different locations process applications at their own speed?

Original post by anon14

Is your interview for the Bristol set? When I emailed on Tuesday, they told me interview offers and rejections would be received from today so I am thinking that my lack of correspondence might mean no interview!
Re 3PB, I applied to London and have just had a rejection.
Reply 3845
Holborn Chambers were meant to respond by today. has anyone heard anything?
Original post by FurryFeet
Re 3PB, I applied to London and have just had a rejection.

Sorry to hear that, was the rejection via email?
Reply 3847
Nothing from Holborn yet!

Reply 3848
3PB post is on behalf of a friend who isn't on here! She is interviewing at London.

Reply 3849
3PB (Winchester) called me last Monday (17th) asking for confirmation of my degree classification (I was applying on a predicted grade, pre finals). They said I'd hear back within the next couple of weeks. Haven't heard anything further yet.
Reply 3850
Original post by puillageforme
Has anyone heard from Holborn Chambers? They were supposed to let us know yesterday. Anyone called to find out what the delay is?

I've still not heard anything from them. The not hearing is just torture - really hope it doesn't drag on into the weekend!
I rang holborn, they said they'll be contacting people early next week.
Reply 3852
Anyone interview at 3PB London yesterday? Did anyone ask about second rounds or when we'd hear?
Original post by TheVamp
Anyone interview at 3PB London yesterday? Did anyone ask about second rounds or when we'd hear?

Very random, but they didn't happen to say when their other branches would be interviewing?
Reply 3854
Original post by Makemeabarrister
Very random, but they didn't happen to say when their other branches would be interviewing?

No they didn't- sorry! I do know that generally they're running behind schedule this year. Fingers crossed for you.
Just got a call from 3PB Bristol offering an interview

Reply 3856
Any one heard from 3PB Winchester either way about interviews?
I just had a call from 3PB as well! Any hints on what we might have to do in the interview?
Original post by Makemeabarrister
I just had a call from 3PB as well! Any hints on what we might have to do in the interview?

I have no idea, it says on the website to expect an advocacy exercise. Anyone who interviewed at London what was the interview like?

Original post by Pupillage123
I have no idea, it says on the website to expect an advocacy exercise. Anyone who interviewed at London what was the interview like?

I might be being shortsighted here but where does it say on the website that there might be an advocacy exercise?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending