The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

till.anna
just relax, time will show :wink: I guess it's hormones, since you say u really like guys.. Most girls had this dilemma in their teens, probably because girlfriends are so close and lovin' + it's exciting and "new"..

haha, I've kissed all my best friends :p:

On lips or cheeks tho:p:
Reply 21
speedstacker
On lips or cheeks tho:p:

haha, you wouldn't be able to handle the truth :cool:
Reply 22
till.anna
you're not in love with her, right? you just want to kiss her :p:

Girlfriends can kiss :smile:

OK, can someone PLEASE explain to me why a girl would want to call her female friend(s) her "girlfriend(s)" - it defies sense. I've been wondering this for a long time, it just adds an extra possibility to be misunderstood.

I refer to the one person I'm intimate with as my girlfriend and everyone else, male or female, as friends. Just friends.
Reply 23
Isnt it strange how there doesnt seem to be much wrong with girls kissing, and it doesnt have to mean they are lesbian, but if a guy wants to kiss one of his male friends everyone assumes he's gay.
Reply 24
Don't worry about it, theres nothing wrong with being a lesbian. In fact lesbians make the best TV.
Anonymous
sorry that im posting anonymous but its embarasin

im definately straight i fancy lads not girls but lately with my best friend ive suddenly have urges to kiss her but i stop my self. i dont know if im going lesbian or if its hormones...can anybody help clarify this for me

youre prob just bi-curious, which from a guy point of view, makes it all better ^_^
Reply 26
well its just when i am by myself with her and we are talking, i can feel myself lunching towards her but i stop myself in time. we are really good friends, i dont fancy her, but at the same time she is really pretty. i am 100% straight but i dont know why i feel like kissing her...
lol it's normal really. i get the urge sometimes to kiss this girl. we have a shower around the same time and one day i had this urge to kiss her and possibly have lesbian sex with her.note normally i don't speak to her. i resisted though lol.so it's normal really. sometimes i could be talking with a best mate and want to kiss her but i don't. don't be bothered. i'm straight as well but i know sometimes i get lesbian urges. i think girls get it more because it's easier but i don't know. if you really want to kiss her, just think through it first, if oyu want to risk losing her as a friend, if she'll freak etc etc. :smile: but really don't worry :hugs:
Reply 28
LibertineNorth
OK, can someone PLEASE explain to me why a girl would want to call her female friend(s) her "girlfriend(s)" - it defies sense. I've been wondering this for a long time, it just adds an extra possibility to be misunderstood.

I refer to the one person I'm intimate with as my girlfriend and everyone else, male or female, as friends. Just friends.

Hmm, you say friends except when you want to point out that they are girls "my female friends" would just sound silly

in sweden we don't have this problem,

here you say; flickvän (a girl u're dating) and tjejkompis (female friend)

tjej; girl
flicka;girl
vän; friend
kompis; friend

:fisheye: enjoy this very informative swedish lesson LOL

seriously.... I would never kiss one of my male friends :kiss:
Reply 29
everybody wanna kiss.... kiss kiss kiss...it's natural..........hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending