The Student Room Group

Horniness

Is it normal for a girl to masturbate everyday, frequently?
Reply 1
No. Repent
Yes. Enjoy yourself.
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
Yes. Enjoy yourself.

Stop copying me
Original post by ToGodly
Stop copying me

Stop being so judgemental.
Yep, absolutely fine, normal and healthy.
Original post by ashey675

Yep- very normal- don’t let anyone tell you its not
Reply 7
Original post by ageshallnot
Stop being so judgemental.

No but you know it’s not healthy so stop trying to encourage her. Look it might not be wrong but you ain’t getting no benefit matter of fact it’s only disadvantages.. for example addiction etc
@ToGodly has been going around forums telling ppl that being lesbian is a sin... but dw they're not homophobic they said so...
Just ignore them...
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
@ToGodly has been going around forums telling ppl that being lesbian is a sin... but dw they're not homophobic they said so...
Just ignore them...

No? When did I say that. In context of a religion is a sin. If you really want to go into detail then ofc before you commit that sin… it’s still not a sin. So even though having feelings for another girl is not a sin but then when you start identifying as a lesbian and start practicing then that’s a sin in Islam. That’s all I’ve said. I never said I hate lesbians, I’m just talking facts, and facts don’t have feelings. I’ve no problem with people identifying with whatever they want.
Original post by ToGodly
No but you know it’s not healthy so stop trying to encourage her. Look it might not be wrong but you ain’t getting no benefit matter of fact it’s only disadvantages.. for example addiction etc

This is straight up rubbish. Masturbation is perfectly healthy, it is a completely normal release of feelings of lust that arise naturally in the body. What is unhealthy is forcibly trying to repress it. Addiction is a moot point because you can become unhealthily addicted to anything and just because you masturbate it doesn’t mean you’re going to form an unhealthy addiction around it. Most people who masturbate do so responsibly and it doesn’t negatively impact their job, life, relationships and so on.
Original post by ashey675

Ye, you keep double clicking that mouse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending