The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kuks
Please...:hand:

She's attractive yes. Hot for a normal person, definitely yes. Hot for a tv actress. Not really. Her boobs are horrible there. Her face is not great, seen a lot better. Her body is good in general apart from the top half. The Maxim one she tries to look sexy and fails big time imo. It's personal preference. I find many more actresses hotter than her. Surprised other people aren't with me here. Don't know why it's such a big deal.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kuks
Please...:hand:

He's a lost cause, unwilling to see the light.

Oh well, one less for us to fight off as we stalk Kaley. :sly:
Reply 782
Original post by Gob Bluth
She's attractive yes. Hot for a normal person, definitely yes. Hot for a tv actress. Not really. Her boobs are horrible there. Her face is not great, seen a lot better. Her body is good in general apart from the top half. The Maxim one she tries to look sexy and fails big time imo. It's personal preference. I find many more actresses hotter than her. Surprised other people aren't with me here. Don't know why it's such a big deal.

Do you like men? Serious question.
Cor you lads, I'm lucky my missus doesn't post on here!
Original post by Kevmeister
No offense, but you are ****ing weird. Hunt out the episode where she dresses as Superwoman and then tell me she is not smoking. I tried to find an image of it but it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Seriously you'll :dice: when you see what I'm talking about.

It was Wonderwoman and *ahem*

She's sexy and she knows it. Hawt.

Gob Bluth obviously doesn't know what hot looks like. Probably the type of bloke who finds the younger looking Margaret Thatcher hot. Into his manly tomboys?
Reply 786
She is ****ing fit.

Had many a **** over her in 8 simple rules.
Original post by Tommyjw
Do you like men? Serious question.

Is Zooey Deschanel a man or are you a bit dim? (From your posts on here, "a bit dim" seems more than like though lol). Serious question.

Original post by white_haired_wizard
She's sexy and she knows it. Hawt.

Gob Bluth obviously doesn't know what hot looks like. Probably the type of bloke who finds the younger looking Margaret Thatcher hot. Into his manly tomboys?

Your trolling skills are not what they used to be :giggle: I try not to fantasise about Women i will never have, and rather stick to reality and quality Women i can get. Either way i could name a list of 100 hotter actresses. That cheerleader from Heroes. The milf from Heroes. Also the other one with electricity skill? The girl at the end on Swingers (she appears in loads, but as with loads i don't know actual names). The lass from Zombieland. I have a general thing for red heads, so a lot f my list of hot actresses will have red heads there. Elena from Peep show too :coma: Eastern Europeans are generally incredible. But the BBT girl. God she is so average compared to some of those i'm listing and so mant Eastern Europeans in general. I think Mila Kunis might be the hottest of them all though. Incredible looks she has.

Compared to this:

:giggle:

You can't get much better than Mila in terms of looks. How the BBT girl could be in any way better than that show a complete lack of class imo. What are her outstanding features that makes her so sexy? I see none, apart from a good body (discounting the ****ty boobs), so i;m curious to know what people see about her which puts her a class above other actresses.
(edited 12 years ago)
Nice little diverge from football..

We're going to start driving up in about an hour :biggrin:
Reply 789
****s sake.

Was supposed to be pulling a quick one from work and head into town at 4. Wont be there until 6 by the looks of it.
Was going to try get tickets tonight. But i have a presentation tomorrow. Would be a good game, and as i've never been to Anfield before would be really good i'm sure! But oh well!
Reply 791
I remember 8 Simple Rules :dice:
Reply 792
Original post by Colonel.

Your Sig....

Boss.
Reply 793
:sexface:
Reply 794
Thought I'd clicked on the wrong site then :biggrin:

Anyone know if Spearing's fit for tonight?
Reply 795
Original post by L18
Your Sig....

Boss.

I've been watching it the last 2minutes haha.

Getting a bit nervous for tonight now, haven't felt like this for a while!
Reply 796
Original post by Stirlo

Original post by Stirlo
I've been watching it the last 2minutes haha.

Getting a bit nervous for tonight now, haven't felt like this for a while!

It's a good feeling, isn't it?

:colone:
Reply 797
Original post by Colonel.

Did you know the "younger" daughter is actually older the the "older" one.
Reply 798
Original post by kuks
Did you know the "younger" daughter is actually older the the "older" one.

Yes, I've researched her extensively.
A thought on who we should sign -

Adam Johnson - he's not playing for City, he would be a hell of a signing, gets into the England squad as a squad player.

Even if he was on loan, Liverpool winger problem would be solved!!

:biggrin:

Latest