The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by Deshi
Can we buy someone please :puppyeyes:

Last day £40m bid for Cavani :rolleyes:, we can all dream!
Reply 961
Reply 962
Original post by CB91
True, but I think saying that someone can't go to our biggest game in years simply because its there first match is unfair too. :dontknow:

No offence, but if you think it's unfair that someone who has never been to a match before should start at the bottom before they get a ticket for the biggest game in 6 years..

Your a tosser.

Why haven't they been to a game before? Because they haven't wanted too. But they want in now that LFC have a chance of a trophy, and they have a chance to boast to their mates about how they went to the final and seen the super reds sing YNWA and it was sooooooooooooooooooo amazing.
A thought on our lack of strikers - We have Ngoo, Adorjan, Morgan all in the reserves could it be time for one of them to have a baptism of fire - not against United but what about a team lower down the league?

We also have Pacheco on loan at Athletico surely it is a perfect time for time to be recalled - last year there was such a buzz around him - so why not at least try him

:smile:

Just a thought
Reply 964

Haven't seen him before, sounds like a complete legend though.
Reply 965
Original post by Angry cucumber

Original post by Angry cucumber
A thought on our lack of strikers - We have Ngoo, Adorjan, Morgan all in the reserves could it be time for one of them to have a baptism of fire - not against United but what about a team lower down the league?

We also have Pacheco on loan at Athletico surely it is a perfect time for time to be recalled - last year there was such a buzz around him - so why not at least try him

:smile:

Just a thought

I don't think he can recall him :beard: Atletico loaned him out when they got him. I really doubt he will ever make it tbph.
Reply 966

Original post by Pn94
Haven't seen him before, sounds like a complete legend though.

He is :yep: He played in an 80's Liverpool kit, complete with hilariously small shorts :rofl2:
Original post by L18
No offence, but if you think it's unfair that someone who has never been to a match before should start at the bottom before they get a ticket for the biggest game in 6 years..

Your a tosser.

Why haven't they been to a game before? Because they haven't wanted too. But they want in now that LFC have a chance of a trophy, and they have a chance to boast to their mates about how they went to the final and seen the super reds sing YNWA and it was sooooooooooooooooooo amazing.

I'm not saying they should go ahead of other people, I'm just saying that there should be at least a chance of them getting a ticket. :dontknow:
Reply 968

Original post by CB91
I'm not saying they should go ahead of other people, I'm just saying that there should be at least a chance of them getting a ticket. :dontknow:

But if there is a chance then they have to go in-front of someone :confused: We only get about 35,000 tickets and there are more people than that who have been to games and will be wanting the tickets.
Original post by Mess.
I don't think he can recall him :beard: Atletico loaned him out when they got him. I really doubt he will ever make it tbph.

loanception

shame really especially as he seemed really good at norwich last season
Reply 970

The link isn't working for me :frown:
Original post by CB91

No, there shouldn't. There were 40,000 people at Anfield on Wednesday more deserving of a ticket. That was my first match of the season Wednesday, it was also my first chance of getting a ticket through fancards too cos I don't have a membership yet due to lack of funds, but those who went to Exeter, Brighton and Chelsea are more deserving of a final ticket than I am cos they've put the miles in to get the tickets. I'm more deserving of a final ticket than someone who thinks it'd be cool to go to a final as their first match cos I actually went to the game that got us there, I've spent my money to get to that game while someone else watched it from their living room in the comfort of their own home.

My first match was Watford at home. If you can't put the effort in to get to matches like that then you don't deserve to be within a hundred miles of any ticket going on sale for a cup final.
Reply 972
Original post by Deshi
The link isn't working for me :frown:

hahahahaha.

LFC have taken it down.

It as Nasescobar off here. We put him up for fan of the month for a laugh and he won.
Reply 973
****ed off I won't be there tomorrow :frown:. We'll smash that pile of ****e though.

Lots of stuff on twitter about us contacting Napoli over Cavani. Just saying...
Reply 974
Original post by L18
hahahahaha.

LFC have taken it down.

It as Nasescobar off here. We put him up for fan of the month for a laugh and he won.

Haha yeah I know who you're on about, he hasn't posted in ages. Sounds hilarious :biggrin:

:sexface:
Original post by L18

Your a tosser.

You sound so butt hurt. You failed to answer the initial question too. I'm not asking for priority of ticket's I'm just asking what the procedure is so if there is a chance I might get to go (I would happily give my ticket to a more die hard fan), atleast read the post before you troll.

Also, I have never gone to a game because I couldn't afford too for most the part, none of my friends are football fans so I would have nobody to go with and I've recently this year become more interested in football. Thus I've only recently joined this forum.
If I was going just to boast I would of gone in the season we had a shot of winning the premier leage and when we faced Chelsea in the Champions leage, had I had the oppertunity and the spare $$ I would have.

It's a decent game that's not too far for me to travel and I've saved enough to be able to go, so I asked the community I'm a part of what the procedure is for me to go, to contribute to the club and have a good time. It's a shame we have Jackasses like you.

People live in different circumstances, I would much rather a die hard fan (or even a normal fan) who hasn't ever been able to go a game go to this one, then someone who has loadssa spare $$ to throw at season tickets. If I could afford to go to tons of games I would, the fact of the matter is I can't. Don't try argue that I'm not a die hard fan, fair enough I'm not, but you had no idea therefore for you to judge me is an insult and pretty much means your a judgemental prick.

Try to help those in your community instead of troll them, maybe Liverpool supporters might start seeming like a friendlier bunch.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 977
Original post by So Instinct

You sound so butt hurt. You failed to answer the initial question too. I'm not asking for priority of ticket's I'm just asking what the procedure is so if there is a chance I might get to go, atleast read the post before you troll.

Also, I have never gone to a game because I couldn't afford too for most the part, none of my friends are football fans so I would have nobody to go with and I've recently this year become more interested in football. Thus I've only recently joined this forum.
If I was going just to boast I would of gone in the season we had a shot of winning the premier leage and when we faced Chelsea in the Champions leage, had I had the oppertunity and the spare $$ I would have.

It's a decent game that's not too far for me to travel and I've saved enough to be able to go, so I asked the community I'm a part of what the procedure is for me to go, to contribute to the club and have a good time. It's a shame we have Jackasses like you.

People live in different circumstances, I would much rather a die hard fan (or even a normal fan) who hasn't ever been able to go a game go to this one, then someone who has loadssa spare $$ to throw at season tickets. If I could afford to go to tons of games I would, the fact of the matter is I can't. Don't try argue that I'm not a die hard fan, fair enough I'm not, but you had no idea therfore for you to judge me is narrow minded.

Whilst all that is understandable unless you are willing to give a tout about £200+ for a single ticket then you won't be getting a ticket due to it being your first ever game and as I have said before I agree with the moral point of rewarding those who have been to the match previously.
Original post by Mess.
Whilst all that is understandable unless you are willing to give a tout about £200+ for a single ticket then you won't be getting a ticket due to it being your first ever game and as I have said before I agree with the moral point of rewarding those who have been to the match previously.

I'm completely fine with that, had he said that instead of outright judging me would of been fine. Like I said it's understandable for them to have prio and I'm not complaining about that. I didn't even know what the probability of getting a ticket is, I've never tried after looking at the prices. All I asked for was advise, he didn't have to be a douche about it. Not only that but people who have season tickets and prio who then sell on the tickets surely don't deserve to go in the first place cus all they want is ££, so I would deserve to go more than they would.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 979
Not only that but people who have season tickets and prio who then sell on the tickets surely don't deserve to go in the first place cus all they want is ££, so I would deserve to go more than they would.

If they have an ST they'll be attending the majority of games, so they deserve to go.

Latest