The Student Room Group

Is it lust or love?

Im in a relationship and its been 5 months, In the beginning my bf was really lovey dovey and like would sent really cute messages and express his love with me.
However me being very reserved would reply but to a lower level becuz it takes me time as an individual when it comes to Love to let my self go completely

But now were going onto out 6th month and hes started flirtig and so have i. Obviously in a relationship theres that element of flirting ad most guys start it asap even when the girls not ready however he waited and didnt even complain only once saying 'your not as open with me'.

Now that we flirt more he wants mostly flirts back. we text flirt and stuff and verbally as well but for some reason though i know he loves me sooo much hes ready to give his life i still feel like the flirting is gettin too much and that sweetness of him is slowly being covered, BUT just when i start to think like that he comes up with the most sweetest thing ever and then completely eradicates the thought

However it is a thought which i want to completely get rid of.....But is this love or lust??
I don't think so, maybe he just wants your relationship to progress?

Can I ask you to help me out too?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1896307
stop making it sound more complex than it is. he loves you because you are in a relationship so he is being sweet to you. either love him back or dont be with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending