The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SoftMusk
omg i hate when the teachers know your grades and look at us in a weird way :s-smilie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

I know, its so offputting. My teacher came up to me last year the day before results came out in March and said 'Now are you absolutely sure you'd like to take those Maths exams early?' That kind of gave it away.
Five, five, five, five. :smile:

Ah i know the feeling, even at GCSE results day, i hadn't even got my results yet and my History teacher came up to me and just said, 'nice one'. Yeah. Killed the moment!
Reply 1782
I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst
:cool:
When do we have to apply for re-sits by? Hmm... I've got a very bad feeling about these results..
Reply 1784
Original post by Member737,514
When do we have to apply for re-sits by? Hmm... I've got a very bad feeling about these results..

Hmm, already I think. My teacher has already put the whole class in for re-sits, just in case we need to. He said it was easier to enter us all, then pull us out, rather than enter us late. I don't know though...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1785

At our school, they ask for the applications by the end of the week (Friday 9th). You can still apply late but it might cost more. May be different at different schools though.

At our school we have to give in our re-sits before results day & then we can pull out if we want to, stupid idea really :s-smilie:
i dont wanna resit :frown:
What I want:
Computing A
Chemistry A
Maths B

What i'm probably going to get:
Computing C
Chemistry C
Maths B
Original post by SoftMusk
i dont wanna resit :frown:

I don't think anyone does!:rolleyes::biggrin:

But yh neither do I; really hope I don't need to.

14th march in my college :dontknow: yes I must not forget :frown:
Did anyone sit any edexcel geography exams??
Reply 1792
need AAA mmmmmm......... not so sure i'll get that!
Original post by adamcusirinzon
Stop trolling, i'm just giving my opinion and i'm entitled to it. It's just my opinion that it is my easiest a-level. It's the only one I dont have to look up after every lesson because I dont understand something. I still revise hard for the exams. Perhaps it's because I enjoy it, idk. You sound pretty bitter with your comment not going to lie, and dont condescend me by calling me a 'kid'.

Trolling?, my opinion is its as hard as any other A-level and you VERY bitter with your comment about it being easy, some people may struggle with it? LOL. Basically there was no need for your comment ... completely and utterly pointless.
Original post by laurentommo
Trolling?, my opinion is its as hard as any other A-level and you VERY bitter with your comment about it being easy, some people may struggle with it? LOL. Basically there was no need for your comment ... completely and utterly pointless.

What subject you talking about?
Original post by sophiakhan
What subject you talking about?

Business studies
Original post by laurentommo
Business studies

Oh i do business studies and it is quite hard ! but thats just my opinion.
Revision starting friday because I know I'll have resits...

Need AAA, seriously doubt that's what I'll get :P
omg omg omg times infinitity

it comes far too quick...
Reply 1799
You guys need to chill :P. CIE Results day was like this :frown:

http://www.cie.org.uk/docs/qualifications/alevel/June%202011%20A%20Level.pdf
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest