The Student Room Group

How European are you? (Interactive Quiz)

Poll

How European are you?

Scroll to see replies

I guess you're 'Europaean' OP!
I got the 'Euro-logical' option... :albertein:
Yup, apparently I am :yep:
Euro Logical
You are either indifferent or ambivalent about a union headquartered in a city with a urinating boy as its principal icons. :rofl2:
Reply 4
They spelt "pristine" as "pristeen" halfway through, unless a "pristeen mountain" is some type of special mountain :tongue:

I'm euro-paean. Europe is an ode to joy for me, but not neccesarily with a happy ending.
Reply 5
Euro logical too.
Euro-pean. Kinda what I expected. I see the UK's future as part of the EU, with the EU having the potential to become a global superpower both economically and politically/diplomatically, however recognise that the EU has some fundamental flaws that must be ironed out.
Euro-sceptic, apparently.
Reply 8
Euro-Sceptic
Reply 9
Eurostar!
Reply 10
Euro-sceptic
Reply 11
Euro-logical.
Reply 12
Euro-paean :smile:
"Euro-septic" nice unbiased test from the Daily Mail for middle class nincompoops.
I don't like that quiz. It labelled me as euro-sceptic...but although I'm not totally positive about Europe, I'm not negative about it :mad:
The category names seem a little slanted. All I can say to that is **** EU.
I got eurosceptic, but I am for the EU I just didn't like a lot of the options.
i got euro sceptic

but i dont believe the EU to be poisonous :frown: and i thought i answered most of the questions quite positively? oh well.
the ski mask thing was funny. also, 'nothing. i hate golf' hehe
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
I got euro-sceptic but I'm understanding of Europe and reasonable about what is needed. Horrifically biased test and some very strange questions.
I'm a Eurostar!
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending