The Student Room Group

How European are you? (Interactive Quiz)

Scroll to see replies

Euro-septic.

Those pictures of Merkel and Cameron were good for a laugh.
Reply 61
Eurosceptic :top2:
Urological
Reply 63
I see myself as a Euro-realist (also known as Euro-sceptic).
Euro-logical. The EU is a positive institution, but total economic and political union is a bad idea.
Euro-sceptic.
Original post by tieyourmotherdown
Euro-pean. Kinda what I expected. I see the UK's future as part of the EU, with the EU having the potential to become a global superpower both economically and politically/diplomatically, however recognise that the EU has some fundamental flaws that must be ironed out.

Hate to have to point out that Western Europe, taken as the 15 pre-2004 EU members has lost 10% of Global GDP share since 1974 a period over which the USA gained 0.3%. The EU is not an Economic superpower, it is an economic abattoir.
Reply 67
Euro-logical, apparently.
Oh hellz yeah, I'm the vote that put us in the lead. Go me.
I'm "Euro-logical" apparently.
There is a very big difference in my opinion between the European Union (and other Euro-policy groups) and my opinion of individual European countries however.

Spoiler

IMO the quiz is rather biased as it mixes cultural questions with political questions.
I am a Eurostar :colone:
Eurostar
Reply 71
Euro-paean - generally in favour of the European project, many aspects I'm wary about or don't like.
Reply 72
Apparently I'm a Eurostar, but then my dad is Italian so I feel more kinship with mainland Europe than most...

Interesting quiz!
I'm 'Euro-star' apparently! although that doesn't quite explain the fact that I think the Euro was always a bad idea...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by Callum828
It doesn't have blatant lies on the front page, in the same way that the tabloids so often do.

Well they weren't entirely truthful about the story they ran on Milly Dowler's answer-phone messages being tampered by NoTW.

<3 x
Euroseptic - Well now, what a wonderfully un-biased test that was. :rolleyes:
Eurosceptic. Enough of the Franco-German authoritarianism.
Reply 77
On the line of euro sceptic and euro logical

And the questions are a bit dodgy, some ask about the politics, and some about your view on the cultures.

What about the (most important) economics.

I mean, you can hate the EU for that reason, but love the countries, the people the culture etc etc

Then again, its from the guardian, where social>economic.

Would like to see a Telegraph one where it's the other way.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 78
Eurostar, which in confusing because I think that the Euro should never have been created, none of the countries should be too closely aligned and that the European Commission is a bureaucratic, unelected waste of time and should be scrapped :erm: Though I suppose outside of politics I am favourable towards Europe.
Reply 79
Euro-sceptic...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending