OH I'm half flipino, my other half is english. I'll join though:biggrin:

*Joins the group hug* :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:suith: Sezkin:suith:

:dancing2:
Sure, please feel free to join our society & our little own thread ^.^
yay! new member! :hug:
Reply 23
I'll join! I'll join! :biggrin:
Prince Markus: Do you still use your YM?because since I added you to my list, I never see you online. lol
I dont really use it co'z I prefer much MSN Messenger :P But dont worry I'll come online for you from now on:P lol I'll try yeah... no promises lol
yeah please use YM :biggrin:
Reply 26
hmm.. I want to have the flag, but I don't know how to put it?
Reply 27
prince_markus : use YM from now on! lol
pineappleipod: where about in uk do you live?and in the Philippines.?
i don't live in UK...I live in the philippines. Quezon City :biggrin:
Reply 29
oh cool. Do you know Don Antonio in Quezon City? I used to live there! :biggrin: Hmmm.. just wondering... how did you know this forum? :biggrin: :biggrin:
ah...i think i've heard of it :XD:

i was looking for some info on the artemis fowl movie and found a nice little thread here full of vampires who have an artemis fowl fanclub. i couldn't resist but sign up and join them.

we should chat on ym with markus sometimes :biggrin:
Reply 31
I would love to be a part of your most revered group! I can safely say that I am 100% Filipino! (however i dont speak tagalog, but understand it fluently. It's annoying business).
hai can i join pleaseee. i'm 1/2 filipino.
yay new members! cool! and demented has a DA account, i must check it out :biggrin:
Reply 34
Hey, I want to join, Im Filipino too.

Hey, youve got to laugh about the pastry comment made earlier, but did you know, there were biscuits called Filipinos, thats no lie either! I knew I should have taken a pic for proof but seriously, there were.

Anyway, Im a new member now, if anyone wants to give me a shout, Im on [email protected], pic is in my profile :wink:

Ingat!
Reply 35
pineappleipod
ah...i think i've heard of it :XD:

i was looking for some info on the artemis fowl movie and found a nice little thread here full of vampires who have an artemis fowl fanclub. i couldn't resist but sign up and join them.

we should chat on ym with markus sometimes :biggrin:

Ah..cool.
PM me your YM id :biggrin:
Reply 36
amadoriv
I would love to be a part of your most revered group! I can safely say that I am 100% Filipino! (however i dont speak tagalog, but understand it fluently. It's annoying business).

Welcome to the group! :biggrin:
Were you born in the UK? :smile:
Reply 37
dementedbunny
hai can i join pleaseee. i'm 1/2 filipino.

Yes you can! :biggrin: Hmm.. can you speak Tagalog? :p:
Reply 38
Stone
Hey, I want to join, Im Filipino too.

Hey, youve got to laugh about the pastry comment made earlier, but did you know, there were biscuits called Filipinos, thats no lie either! I knew I should have taken a pic for proof but seriously, there were.

Anyway, Im a new member now, if anyone wants to give me a shout, Im on [email protected], pic is in my profile :wink:

Ingat!

really?? :eek: :eek: Where can you buy it? :p:
btw, welcome to the group! :biggrin:
Reply 39
yep, but it was in some shop that was in allders, theyve gone otherwise I would have went into town just for them!

Latest