The Student Room Group

English ( The Telegram by by iain crichton smith)

Hi there

Is anyonelse studying the telegram in english.

How are you finding it, has anyone finished their essay and how are you lot finding the quote remembering ?
Original post by shadow2927
Hi there

Is anyonelse studying the telegram in english.

How are you finding it, has anyone finished their essay and how are you lot finding the quote remembering ?

I studied it last year. I can't remember most of the analysis but I can remember the story. It doesn't seem to be a particularly popular text tbh. It is a good one for the exam though. There are a few good prose questions that you can do it on. In terms of quote remembering what I did was just write them down on a piece of paper and memorize all of them and how they can fit into an essay question. My teacher seemed to really like his writing so I ended up studying three of his texts... Are you enjoying it?
Reply 2
Original post by chr1stopher11
I studied it last year. I can't remember most of the analysis but I can remember the story. It doesn't seem to be a particularly popular text tbh. It is a good one for the exam though. There are a few good prose questions that you can do it on. In terms of quote remembering what I did was just write them down on a piece of paper and memorize all of them and how they can fit into an essay question. My teacher seemed to really like his writing so I ended up studying three of his texts... Are you enjoying it?

Yea its okay what exam did you sit last year higher or int 2
Original post by shadow2927
Yea its okay what exam did you sit last year higher or int 2

I sat Higher last year. I didn't end up using the text as there weren't any good questions for it last year. In most previous years there have been suitable questions though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending