The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by RDavies93
Oh, ok well I haven't witnessed this yet

Because you actually have a life and don't spend all your time procrastinating on TSR :tongue:
Reply 181
Original post by spiral87
OK, so 3 hours of seriously highly successful conversation, "We should meet up" was greeted with a "Yeah that would be great :smile:"

It will be up to one of us to push that along, probably me :biggrin:

Well done!! :smile: Happy?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 182
Wow these threads move so fast :redface:
Reply 183
OK, so 3 hours of seriously highly successful conversation, "We should meet up" was greeted with a "Yeah that would be great :smile:"

Very happy for you mate :smile: On all counts.
Reply 184
Original post by Deyesy
Because you actually have a life and don't spend all your time procrastinating on TSR :tongue:

I don't have anything to procrastinate from really. Wait 'til September, then I'll be on here for procrastination all the time I'm sure :smile:
Reply 185
Original post by *Bubble*
I got neg repped. I just can't figure out who it is :holmes:

Wasn't me.
Well done!! :smile: Happy?

Chuffed to bits :smile:

EDIT: tl;dr on what I just wrote. I'm worried I unintentionally upset her friend. I do hope not, that's what I was trying to avoid.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 187
Original post by morris743

Wasn't me.

I know it wasn't you...:smile:
Reply 188
I know it wasn't you...:smile:

Who was it then? :ninja: Which post?
Reply 189

SEEE!

:woo:
Reply 190

Who was it then? :ninja: Which post?

The post on the number 10 thread, first page when I said something to mia (but I know it wasn't mia...)
I just think it's a pathetic way, instead of saying something straight..... :rolleyes:
And now mia's post just got +repped lol!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 191

Chuffed to bits :smile:

The conversation with her friend got a bit weird though. She insisted I was looking at her most of the night, and not the one I like. And I said it's best not to read into it too much and jokily said maybe I was looking at them both and just got caught looking at her more, but it's not worth reading into any of it, because I'm very aware of body language. :tongue:

It all sounds a bit fail, but we had a conversation earlier about how everywhere the girl goes, she gets hit on...and I think this friend of hers doesn't. So I'm hoping it didn't get her upset or anything. This is why I hate online conversationing.

:smile: If she said yes at the end then it all went well!!! That's the important :wink:
:smile: If she said yes at the end then it all went well!!! That's the important :wink:

No Booblay, the thing I worry about is that I came across as a bit of a dick to her friend. Me and her friend were having a separate conversation and got on well up until that point there, while me and the lass herself got on fantastically. We do have SO much in common, it's unreal.

I'd just hate for her to go back to the one I like and say "Yeah, he was a bit of a dick" and so on.
Reply 193

No Booblay, the thing I worry about is that I came across as a bit of a dick to her friend. Me and her friend were having a separate conversation and got on well up until that point there, while me and the lass herself got on fantastically. We do have SO much in common, it's unreal.

I'd just hate for her to go back to the one I like and say "Yeah, he was a bit of a dick" and so on.

Aww :console: I don't think she would do that?? That wouldn't be cool.. If you both get on well there's a good chance she likes you too! Did you tell her you do rockclimbing and have the fitness of a soldier?:wink:
Reply 194
The post on the number 10 thread, first page when I said something to mia (but I know it wasn't mia...)
I just think it's a pathetic way, instead of saying something straight..... :rolleyes:
And now mia's post just got +repped lol!!

I should think someone disliked your comment, thats generally why people get negged.
Reply 195
Original post by Jaydiee

Original post by Jaydiee
I should think someone disliked your comment, thats generally why people get negged.

Unless they disliked me, for no reason, and were underhand about it :dontknow:
Reply 196
Unless they disliked me, for no reason, and were underhand about it :dontknow:

I think its more likely that it was because you disagreed with the thread being about football
Reply 197
Ouch, my heart.

Just make sure you follow through and make plans :wink:
Reply 198
Original post by totbl
Wow these threads move so fast :redface:

Sadly :tongue:

Original post by RDavies93
I don't have anything to procrastinate from really. Wait 'til September, then I'll be on here for procrastination all the time I'm sure :smile:

Gap year like myself? :h:
Reply 199

Latest