The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by ironandwine
not that much!!! :frown: i'm in a good mood for once, not a "oh my god i've had so much i need to pass out yet i'm finding it so much fun to post unreadable *******s on tsr" mood

Yet nobody loves me on any other day of the year, not just valentines day? You're in a good mood and you posted that? :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
He was constantly paranoid? :facepalm: Sometimes having no commitment can help you spread your wings - that's the only way to describe it? And so you're able to 'flower'? They're are the only words I can describe it? >.<

No :h: I try to stay happy as much as I can ^^ Not talking to her as much is getting easier - I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing :tongue: Things? Things are happier and cuter :cute: I genuinely just want to be a good thing in her life and make her smile :colondollar:

I don't know, he even used to hate me going to parties with my girl friends. Yes, I see what you mean about spreading wings and such, it's how I feel :smile:

I'd say it's a good thing, not so reliant on talking, and able to make the most of and appreciate the coversations you do have even more :smile: You're very sweet about her :smile: I hope things work out :smile:
the sky. my stomach. i'm so full on pizza and alcohol it's almost unbelivable.

Idiot.
the truth hurts? i always have a little bit of love for you though chum

Hmmm. I thought you were talking to our RainPours friend, not Deyesy?
Original post by Deyesy
Yet nobody loves me on any other day of the year, not just valentines day? You're in a good mood and you posted that? :tongue:

just me. only me.

i'm odd

Original post by morris743
Idiot.

bore off

Hmmm. I thought you were talking to our RainPours friend, not Deyesy?

i wasn't even talking to anyone. i just read some words and thought you all deserved my valuable input.

i wasn't even talking to anyone. i just read some words and thought you all deserved my valuable input.

You're such a cow.

Spoiler

Reply 1386
Original post by RDavies93
I don't know, he even used to hate me going to parties with my girl friends. Yes, I see what you mean about spreading wings and such, it's how I feel :smile:

I'd say it's a good thing, not so reliant on talking, and able to make the most of and appreciate the coversations you do have even more :smile: You're very sweet about her :smile: I hope things work out :smile:

Oh dear. And I thought I was suffocating this girl with speaking to her everyday :| He takes suffocation to a new level, I didn't think was possible O.o

Yeah, I haven't felt THIS comfortable talking to someone before. It's all rather bizarre. I have no feelings of wanting to be AT all forward when I'm talking to her? I hope she knows how much I appreciate her if I'm honest because it's ALOT more than realises :h:
The single thread is getting far too potential relationship centered for me. Time for some fresh blood :colonhash:
You're such a cow.

Spoiler

shame i don't love you
Original post by Deyesy
Oh dear. And I thought I was suffocating this girl with speaking to her everyday :| He takes suffocation to a new level, I didn't think was possible O.o

Yeah, I haven't felt THIS comfortable talking to someone before. It's all rather bizarre. I have no feelings of wanting to be AT all forward when I'm talking to her? I hope she knows how much I appreciate her if I'm honest because it's ALOT more than realises :h:

Speaking everyday is not suffocating, don't worry :smile: I'm sure she does :smile: Well she'd be silly not to :tongue:
The single thread is getting far too potential relationship centered for me. Time for some fresh blood :colonhash:

So it has... Ooops :redface:
shame i don't love you

I said 'it', luv. Not you.
Original post by RDavies93
So it has... Ooops :redface:

:biggrin: I'm only joking (as usual)
Reply 1393

It's only me and Rachel talking about things sooo shhh :tongue:
I said 'it', luv. Not you.

awwwhhhh, denial. i'm the bee's knees.

i'm knitting a hat for my friend.
Original post by Deyesy
It's only me and Rachel talking about things sooo shhh :tongue:

Boooooooooo

i'm knitting a hat for my friend.

Well woopee doo.
Original post by Deyesy